PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Vulpes Vulpes Color Poll

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Vulpes vulpes Color Poll

Red, gold
No votes
Silver, Cross
11%
Marble (arctic marble, sunglow)
11%
Pearl types (eastern pearl, mansfield pearl)
11%
Brown types (burgundy/cinnamon, colicott)
21%
Whiteface series (platinum, Georgian white, whiteface, ringneck)
5%
Fire factor (fire&ice, snowglow, etc.)
16%
Champagne, lavender, albino
16%
Sapphire (pearl+pearl types)
11%
Amber (and other brown+pearl types)
No votes

Total votes: 19
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vulpes Vulpes Color Poll

Postby Ash » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:32 pm

There used to be a poll in here a long time ago, but it seems to be gone (likely got deleted). I went ahead and made this poll to allow for two choices since it's often very hard to narrow down the best colors.

I tried to separate the categories as best I could, but there are some colors that are visually very similar so are grouped together.

There are a few pearl types and brown types that I have not mentioned here that have been proven to be the same mutation as other colors known by more common names.

In addition there are a number of pearl and brown types not mentioned in the fur book that I also did not bother to mention here. Their relationship to current standing colors are not known, so very well may be duplicates and therefore not entitled to a new name. So I'm sticking with the ones we know of for sure.

And last, I know there are lots of combination types. I left a couple categories for some, but certainly not all. So if your favorite color IS a combination type, say, Glacier (pearl + marble) go ahead and mark pearl and marble and clarify in the comment section.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vulpes Vulpes Color Poll

Postby pat » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:57 pm

ash,

great poll. really hard to select just one. :lol:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 pm

I voted for marble and pearl for glacier. Glacier is actually my number 2 but messed up my voting so now is number 1 :lol:
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 pm

Collitcot then I had trouble with the second choice. I think I'd have gone for Georgian black or red, like the spots. And I somehow totally missed that sapphire was a choice, ha, they are lovely so would have clicked that but can't change it now. So I went with 4th choice of fire factor as there are some interesting ones there like Autumn fire and Moon glow.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:41 am

I LOVE the Georgian whites of the red variation. The red spots just look... stunning. Someday maybe.

The glaciers are beautiful. Pat's Donny is just stunning. Though I personally think they look best in their summer coats when they've got short fur. When all the silver gets real long in the winter I feel it makes too much of the pearl go away. But I'm sure that just depends on each individual if they have lots of silver or a little.

I chose colicott and sapphire since they are my current favorite colors. I mean, I love champagne and so many others, but I think if I had to narrow it down it would definitely be those two first ones I mentioned. Brown animals really appeal to me as well as blueish-tinted ones.

Of course, who doesn't like classic red though. Can't go wrong with a beautiful orange coat. Ifrit always makes me rethink my favorite color choice when she's getting prime. Right now she's a beautiful thing. When it snows her orange silhouette is so pretty against the white.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:24 am

I love most of the colors, but Georgian whites, sapphires, and ambers are my favorite.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:59 pm

This was so hard because I love alot of these colors but in the end, I chose Brown (since I really like Cinnamon and Burgundy) and Whiteface (since Platinum Pearl is probably my second favorite color after Cinnamon or Burgundy.) I also really love Arctic Marble, Red, Pearl, Sapphire, and Silver though.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “POLLS”