PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

How did you find this forum?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

How did you find the website?

friend of Pat
2%
visited her website before she had the forum
2%
search engine
60%
magazine ad
No votes
link from another wesite
21%
other
15%

Total votes: 95
suki'smom

Postby suki'smom » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 pm

I found this when loking up fox care before I got Suki. I didnt become a member until a few months after I brought her home though.
~Mariah~
http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com
Currently taking orders for 2012 silver fox kits
Elina

Postby Elina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

My sister gave me the link, she found the forum when looking for a Russian domesticated silver fox.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
AllThePrettyFoxes

Re: How did you find this forum?

Postby AllThePrettyFoxes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm

I had asked a question about foxes on yahoo answers and an answerer gave me the link to this site
Cuando este con el creador, voy a decirle a ese señor, mil gracias por tan buenas borracheras.
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

^That was probably me! Haha. Yay, I'm glad it finally worked. :icon-wink:

I'm pretty sure I found this site a while ago when looking up fox care- Google sent me to your (Pat) care-sheet. icon-smile
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 am

Foxalbiazul suggested it on youtube. He's the best. :mrgreen:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Puppycrush15

Postby Puppycrush15 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 pm

I loved foxes and was so interested in owning one as a pet. Any other site I found, though, just told me about why I should not own a fox. It was sad. However, I didn't give up searching and eventually I found Pat's page with info on her foxes, and that led me to the forum. I was so thrilled, and Sybil's Message Board is what launched me into loving the world of exotic pets. :)

(Before this I really had no clue the exotic pet trade existed to the extent it does)
Kibalover667

Postby Kibalover667 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I found it from one website. And then read about two posts but then I forgot the name of the site so I spent like 3 hours trying to figure out what I had searched for exactly on google so I could find it again. But I failed to find it. And then one day shabang there it was!!!! :mrgreen: hahahaha Then I remembered the name and drilled it into my memory lol
Proud owner of a Cat named Oscar, a Kitten named Kleo, a dog named Hershey, and an arctic fox named Kovu.
Foxyjadda

Postby Foxyjadda » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I was reserching pet foxes and came upon her care sheet I e-mailed her a long thing about how much everything would cost.Then relized how stupid everything sound so I roamed around untill I found the forum...

P.s
Sorry for sending the e-mail pat :red-face:
My pets
4 Turtles- Toyota, Root Beer, Calester and Hummer (they are all red eared sliders)
1 Cat- Egypt (some mixed breed)
1 Dog- Precious (Pekingese/Tibetan spaniel mix)
2 Mice-Brazil and California (Fancy mouse)
More to come hopefully!
paulajo

Postby paulajo » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:09 pm

It was recommended to me by Elina icon-smile
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 pm

I don't even remember actually. It was probably when I was looking for info on foxes as pets though or maybe when I was just trying to find exotic pet forums in general.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am

I got here from exoticcatz people's comments. It was mentioned a couple of times, so I decided to check it out. :D
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 am

I kept researching different exotic pets and this forum kept popping up. The name made me think it was some sort of rpg forum because I was on a really old phone the whole time, and it took quite a lot of run-ins with Sybil before I realized it was an exotic pet forum!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
BattleMage

Postby BattleMage » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm

I found this forum fromyoutube video link. I just don't recall it is a bear video or a bobcat video. The link was in the video description.
SiberianVulpes

Postby SiberianVulpes » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:12 am

As a fan of RonRon from YouTube, I found this website from Eric's (foxalbiazul)'s channel.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 am

I found it during a search for raccoon care. I was soon to get my first (legal) baby raccoon and was doing all the research I could before he arrived. Sure wish I would've found it a year earlier, when I was rehabbing a orphaned raccoon baby... :icon-frown: It surely would've been a HUGE help to me back then... Ah, well - I'm here now! Better educated and appreciating all the folks that visit here and contribute with first-hand invaluable information.

Thanks, Pat, for this message board. I'm sure it was a LOT of work (and continues to be), but I for one definitely appreciate it! :kitty
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “POLLS”