PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

How did you find this forum?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

How did you find the website?

friend of Pat
2%
visited her website before she had the forum
2%
search engine
60%
magazine ad
No votes
link from another wesite
21%
other
15%

Total votes: 95
autumn blitz

Re: How did you find this forum?

Postby autumn blitz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:49 am

i was talking foxes with someone else in another website and got pointed to PAT's forum :)

am really glad that i came in here :) i train and run collies and instead of a fox i've ended up with by sheer fluke a wolf :) bit of difference between the 2 in that (1) i did absolutely no research cos quite frankly i live in the UK and they're not exactly common !!!!! and (2) after doing the research on foxes and being put right by a number on a number of issues in these boards thought that i would only ever have more working collies :) the rest just seemed like too much hassle --- i mean i dont need high fencing with zap wires etc..... for a collie ;)

donna
no point blaming the dog cos you tukd up ;)
TexasYankee

Postby TexasYankee » Sun May 24, 2015 11:01 pm

I've run across it many times, always from doing a search for "[x animal] as pet." Since the forum always has very little activity, I always assumed it was dead.

Recently, I googled "exotic pet forums," and this was the only actual forum on the first page. I assumed that no forum would rank so high if if really were dead, so I joined and started a couple threads. I can see now that it's not dead, just brumating.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon May 25, 2015 9:02 pm

LOL, brumating is a good word to describe it, haha. Yeah, there's a group of us regulars who hop on every day. So it's definitely not dead, just a little sleepy, haha.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “POLLS”