PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

favorite holiday

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

whats ur favorite holiday

xmas
54%
holloween
26%
thanksgiving
5%
new year
No votes
st patrick day
3%
easter
3%
other
10%

Total votes: 39
astargirl22

favorite holiday

Postby astargirl22 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

mine is by far holloween
~PROUD PARENT OF A SPOILED LITTLE SWIFT FOX NAMED BELLA AND A HANDSOME CHILL MARBLE FOX NAMED BARRETT~
malane3

Postby malane3 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 am

I've always loved Christmas! I like the lights and the surprises of presents and stockings. :D It's kinda hard to choose between that and Halloween. I'm Wiccan and Halloween/Samhain has the most meaning to me as a holiday. Course I also like the 4th of July. I love fireworks! :lol: So I can't choose! :frog:
faster

Postby faster » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

You named your fox Christmas
malane3

Postby malane3 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Yeah. He was kinda my Christmas present. :D
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm Wiccan and Halloween/Samhain has the most meaning to me as a holiday.

thats too cool, i have always been intrested in that but i dont have much knowledge
~PROUD PARENT OF A SPOILED LITTLE SWIFT FOX NAMED BELLA AND A HANDSOME CHILL MARBLE FOX NAMED BARRETT~
Shual Adom

Postby Shual Adom » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm

I like Christmas the best, it has that nice calm effect on me. Plus the presents, family, friends, lights, snow (even thought it doesn't snow here Image), and Christmas cheer Image
~ Daniyyel ~
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:20 pm

ohh i love the snow!! i like the concept of christmas... being cheerful and giving but i think it has lost the meaning. now a days it seems like ppl are only about recieving and it is so materialistic
Tracie

Postby Tracie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:13 am

Hmm, I like rainy, cold, wet, weather, what kind of holiday would that be. :lol:
Current Critters: 1 Ferret, 2 dogs, 1 cat, about 40 fish, and 2 rats. Future goal: A fox.
malane3

Postby malane3 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 am

astargirl22 wrote:
I'm Wiccan and Halloween/Samhain has the most meaning to me as a holiday.

thats too cool, i have always been intrested in that but i dont have much knowledge

Most Wiccans are pretty quiet about their religion cause of all the intolerance. I made a website when I was a kid. I haven't updated it or visited it in years so I don't know how good it is by adult standards. Lol. It's http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/silentrealms
One good site is http://www.wicca.com but I haven't visited that site in a long time either. If you have any questions you'd like to ask, PM or email me and I'll do my best to answer. :)
AllThePrettyFoxes

Re: favorite holiday

Postby AllThePrettyFoxes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 pm

I've never really had a favorite but I like valentines day because my boyfriend will actually do something nice for me for once. I don't like thanksgiving because I hate any and all thanksgiving food, except for plain turkey (no stuffing gravy or sauces of any kind )
Cuando este con el creador, voy a decirle a ese señor, mil gracias por tan buenas borracheras.
Elina

Postby Elina » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Halloween! icon_biggin.gif
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I like Christmas because I like the feelings of closeness and everybody working together for peace and what it stands for and getting together with the family. I also like the presents,doing charity that makes me feel good because of Christmas, live nativity scenes esepcially where they use live animals they let you pet, sugar cookies, and the scent of pine tree in the house from the live Christmas tree.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 am

Christmas brings back memories and makes me feel bittersweet. It's my favorite holiday :)
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
TexasYankee

Postby TexasYankee » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Christmas and Easter became a lot less fun when I ceased believing in flying, philanthropic, fat men and choco-oviparous lagomorphs.

Since then, I've liked Thanksgiving the best. Part of it's the food, but part of it is that Christmas is usually celebrated at home, whereas Thanksgiving brings together a large chunk of the extended family.
naja-naja

Postby naja-naja » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 am

i'm irish, and my birthday is the day before, so it has to be st patricks day.
1.4 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.2 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu

Return to “POLLS”