PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Presidents?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Which candidate did you want to win?

John Mccain
29%
Barak Obama
29%
Hilary Clinton
14%
None
29%

Total votes: 21
FOXman

Presidents?

Postby FOXman » Tue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

I just wanted to see your opinions. Mostly for U.S. residents. But if you want to vote, go right ahead.
When I see my future foxie for the first time, I'll know that it was worth the wait.
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I voted for Obama because I feel he's reasonable...and I personally really dislike Clinton, nor do I like McCain, one bit. :/
And that Clinton being Hilary; I didn't mind Bill.
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
FOXman

Postby FOXman » Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Lol, I don't like Hilary or Obama one bit! Not just because of his race either.
I know a lot of people voted for obama, just because he was the same race as them, and they wanted a first "black" president. They didn't even know what he was running for or what his beliefs were.
I believe that is the only reason he won. One of the reasons I don't like him is because of the whole abortion thing. Killing a baby, that has no say in it's own death, is WRONG!
That's just my opinion.
When I see my future foxie for the first time, I'll know that it was worth the wait.
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh. Well... I sure hope it's not Because he's black; I actually like most of his views. ...And I really wish people wouldn't vote on people because they felt they had to because it's like a part of their people (Blacks voting for him just because he's black and women voting for Hilary just because she's a woman...)
But I guess I didn't know his views on abortion, but, I can see why abortion shouldn't be illegal- I think that's technically unconstitutional because it's taking away your right of choice. (Then again, you have the choice taken away from you to be able to kill living people, so it's not a good argument to base it off of.) But I'm not going to get in an argument about abortion- because I have too much opinions on both sides of it.
But alright, I respect your opinion; you're entitled to it.
...And sorry I'm rambly- it's late, and I was just checking the message board, and I felt like responding...
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
Planeguy

Postby Planeguy » Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm

The two-party political system has deteriorated to the point that no one from either party WITH any integrity and WITHOUT personal agendas will step up to run for office because of the mud slinging and character assassinations. Our only chance of reform is going to come from outside of the Republican and Democratic parties. Until we as a nation see that, our greatest enemy will be our own government and the people who control it.

The Founding Fathers are shaking their heads in shame at the shambles we've made of their sacrifices and vision.
FOXman

Postby FOXman » Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Wow! That's deep! Lol, But I totally agree! :mrgreen:
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Yup, we are supposed to be a republic, not a democracy. I preffer Libertarian but cant see it working without total upheaval.
TheDarkManiac

Re: Presidents?

Postby TheDarkManiac » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Of the choices given, Obama.

I wish it could have been Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich

Return to “POLLS”