https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

How old are you?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

How old are you?

Under 20
41%
20 - 30
39%
31 - 40
13%
41 - 50
3%
51 - 60
1%
Over 61
3%

Total votes: 88
kaylalk

Re: How old are you?

Postby kaylalk » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Alynn wrote:I'm 13, but when people look at me they say I look like I'm 16, 17, up to 18.

:(

honestly you don't act like you're 13. you're very intelligent, mature and responsible!
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 pm

kaylalk wrote:
Alynn wrote:I'm 13, but when people look at me they say I look like I'm 16, 17, up to 18.

:(

honestly you don't act like you're 13. you're very intelligent, mature and responsible!

Thank you! ^_^

But unfortunately I apparently look a lot older than I am. xD;
illida

Postby illida » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 pm

14 lol everyone think I'm 11 or 12 icon-sad (lack thereof hitting puberty)
I currently own three kitties Corwin(8 months), Brophy(8 months), and Talouse (10 years) :)
Moatman

Postby Moatman » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 am

I'll be 16 at the end of the month, but I recently had several people think that I was an adult..
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm 22. Is it sad that I had to count from my birthday to remember? I forgot my own age! :shock:
Foxyjadda

Postby Foxyjadda » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm 12 but people say I look 5
My pets
4 Turtles- Toyota, Root Beer, Calester and Hummer (they are all red eared sliders)
1 Cat- Egypt (some mixed breed)
1 Dog- Precious (Pekingese/Tibetan spaniel mix)
2 Mice-Brazil and California (Fancy mouse)
More to come hopefully!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

That's rough, Foxyjadda... that's rough...

But look on the bright side! When you're 40, you'll still look like you're 20. :mrgreen:

People think I look really young for my age too; when I'm at college, I keep getting people asking me if they allow 14-year-olds go to college. They then ask how old I am. :roll: I generally say, "Well, yes, they can go to college if they're a super-smart. But I'm not that age, and I'm not that smart." :)
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
Foxyjadda

Postby Foxyjadda » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Yea thats what my mom said she is 41 and people will stop her and say you look 25 and you have 4 kids and she said she looked exactly like me when she was younger which I hate because she is very fat ( to me she only weigh like 190 lbs) and I think I might get fat she has cool pointed ears my sister has one pointed ear
. My mom has ferrecks ( how ever you spell that dots on your face ) my other sister and my younger brother has freackalls
and I have every thing eles the only good thing I got is I look young and I have her smile which got her things from her dad and gets me things from my dad

And its also good because when I go to a cranival and do the guess you age thing I always win

I am sorry my spelling is off but I am writing this from my iPad and it wants to change every word I say
My pets
4 Turtles- Toyota, Root Beer, Calester and Hummer (they are all red eared sliders)
1 Cat- Egypt (some mixed breed)
1 Dog- Precious (Pekingese/Tibetan spaniel mix)
2 Mice-Brazil and California (Fancy mouse)
More to come hopefully!
Whatsername

Postby Whatsername » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 am

FoxAdorer817 wrote:
Pebblypoo0226 wrote:february (or how ever you spell it)

:lol: I am SO glad to hear (read) I'm not the only one who has trouble spelling February (even though you spelled it right - I have to say it weird to spell it right now, but at least I get it on the first time now :icon-wink: ) who has their birthday in it. :mrgreen:
But yeah, I'm turning 17 in a couple days. :icon-frown:

I have that problem too so don't feel bad... And my birthday is in February too. I always have to think in my head, "Feb-REW-air-ee" even though I say it "Feb-YOU-air-ee." Anyway, I'm seventeen. We might have the same birthday, not to be a creeper. xD I just noticed you said you'd be seventeen in a couple days and it was posted on the 29 of January and my birthday is early February. So yeah. That would be weird. Maybe we're TWINS. :O
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Hehe, yeah.
Whoa, that would be awesome! :0 But now I'm going to be sad that they're probably not on the same day. Haha. Mine's the 3rd (2-3-[9]4 (my mom said she remembers my birthday because they're consecutive numbers. :P) When's yours? :D

And since someone asked why I was sad about turning 17...I'm just sad because I feel like I wasted my youth. I didn't even waste my youth, because I was aware of how good it was since a young age; I just remember "recently" thinking how much older 17 seemed...and look, now I am, and I'll be an adult soon. Children just seem happier. Adults not so much, even if they're happy where their life has taken them - and they insult you and think you're stupid, or a creeper, if you act like a child. ':P
Whatsername

Postby Whatsername » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Aha! So close. Mine's the fourth. And I feel the same way. Childhood was so wonderful...
Bill G

Postby Bill G » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 pm

I quit counting...at 29! DMV says I'm 47.
William Gurtner

Life in progress
amanda2826

Postby amanda2826 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

23, 24 this coming July. :)
Nova

Postby Nova » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

24-25 in May. Constantly pegged at 16 and ALWAYS carded when buying anything that would require it. Being carded isn't bad, it's the fact that they always stare for a good 10-15 minutes and some have even tried to get me grabbed on coming in with a fake. I know I'll love it when I'm older, but right now it can be such a pain.
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
amanda2826

Postby amanda2826 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 pm

24-25 in May. Constantly pegged at 16 and ALWAYS carded when buying anything that would require it. Being carded isn't bad, it's the fact that they always stare for a good 10-15 minutes and some have even tried to get me grabbed on coming in with a fake. I know I'll love it when I'm older, but right now it can be such a pain.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. That happens to me all of the time. I hate it now but I will love it when I'm older and still look young. :P

Return to “POLLS”