PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Ghosts

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ghosts real or not

Poll ended at Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

fake
20%
real
60%
not sure
20%
who cares
No votes
are you ok ???
No votes

Total votes: 10
ven12345

Ghosts

Postby ven12345 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm

so since everything started happening to me, i wanted to know if everyone thinks ghosts are real or not. since this is very hard for me to put into words i'm just going to leave it at that, so what do you think ? are ghosts real or not ?
The destiny of One
shall not Waver like a Flag In The Wind,
do not Interfere with my Plans.

Xorran
Ven
Moonshadow
Lasergrl

Re: Ghosts

Postby Lasergrl » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I put not sure.

I am afraid of ghosts. However my brian will not let me believe that they are real, its just so..illogical? But I know that I am not an all knowing being so they could, or could not exist. Maybe ghosts are human souls lost and walking around, or maybe they are part of a parallel universe coming through, or maybe it is something in the human brain making us see these things. I feel the same way about aliens too.
Sometimes I think if we really did have souls and go to heaven and people can come back and see people in their dreams, my mom certainly would have. So that is why I really am not sure. She really would be the one to walk the earth around her family forever :lol:
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm

yep, I believe in ghosts, or something similar.

my moms house was and still is haunted.
when I lived there after my divorce, I use to sleep on the second floor.
many nights, I was awakened about 3am from something shaking my bed.

then after my mom died, I tried selling the house, the realater decided to have an open house. she sat their by herself for a couple hours, and later told me, she had to leave, because she heard someone walking around upstairs.
(she was the only one in the house). I found out later, that someone hung themelves on the second floor (same bedroom I use to sleep in)
I also use to hear someone walking upstairs when I was downstairs.

my nephew bought the house, then later noticed that someone would turn the water on, or open the cellar door. (not sure if that was my mom, or the other ghost)
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
ven12345

Postby ven12345 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

pat wrote:yep, I believe in ghosts, or something similar.

my moms house was and still is haunted.
when I lived there after my divorce, I use to sleep on the second floor.
many nights, I was awakened about 3am from something shaking my bed.

then after my mom died, I tried selling the house, the realater decided to have an open house. she sat their by herself for a couple hours, and later told me, she had to leave, because she heard someone walking around upstairs.
(she was the only one in the house). I found out later, that someone hung themelves on the second floor (same bedroom I use to sleep in)
I also use to hear someone walking upstairs when I was downstairs.

my nephew bought the house, then later noticed that someone would turn the water on, or open the cellar door. (not sure if that was my mom, or the other ghost)

I know how you feel, i should talk about it, but my brother wouldn't like it. I miss him.
The destiny of One

Xorran
Ven
Moonshadow
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

i am a firm believer in ghosts.. all ghosts are is forms of energy. when we die our energy has to go somewhere and that is where a ghost comes in. some are just more active then others :mrgreen:
~PROUD PARENT OF A SPOILED LITTLE SWIFT FOX NAMED BELLA AND A HANDSOME CHILL MARBLE FOX NAMED BARRETT~
ven12345

Postby ven12345 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

astargirl22 wrote:i am a firm believer in ghosts.. all ghosts are is forms of energy. when we die our energy has to go somewhere and that is where a ghost comes in. some are just more active then others :mrgreen:

Correct, and some people can even sence this energy.
The destiny of One

Xorran
Ven
Moonshadow
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

oh yea some ppl are extra sensitive to this energy. we all sometimes have that feeling that someone or something is watching us or is around us but we just dont see it. however, there are ppl who are more sensitive to this and can see it and sometimes even communicate with it.. but most of the times, ppl are ridiculed and "made fun of" for it or others do not believe the person.. just how it is but i am def a believer!
~PROUD PARENT OF A SPOILED LITTLE SWIFT FOX NAMED BELLA AND A HANDSOME CHILL MARBLE FOX NAMED BARRETT~
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 am

there is really so much I don't understand about ghosts.

if we really think of it, think of all the people that have died since day one.
if this is the case, the earth would be full of "energy/ghost" icon_confused.gif

I believe animals have souls/spirit. there were a couple of my dogs that have died, and I know I seen a flash of them, or heard them walking.

I think also, maybe a spirit can communite through your dreams.
(just my guess)

but, on another note, I believe in reincarnation. but, if this is true, it is a real mystery. have you ever been somewhere or have done something new, but, have a feeling you have been there or done that before?
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
ven12345

Postby ven12345 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 pm

astargirl22 wrote: but most of the times, ppl are ridiculed and "made fun of" for it or others do not believe the person.. just how it is but i am def a believer!

Ya, thats the reason i don't tell people about this kind of thing unless i trust them enough to tell them, but i am also a believer.
The destiny of One

Xorran
Ven
Moonshadow
ven12345

Postby ven12345 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

pat wrote:

but, on another note, I believe in reincarnation. but, if this is true, it is a real mystery. have you ever been somewhere or have done something new, but, have a feeling you have been there or done that before?

Ya, that happens sometimes like when i walk by a house and i instantly know who lived there even though i've never seen the house before, whenever this happens i get a headache and get really sick the next day.
The destiny of One

Xorran
Ven
Moonshadow
ippyriddle

Postby ippyriddle » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm not sure how the ghost thing works but I know that there is something. I've heard things about our family and first hand experiences from friends and I too get weird feelings about some places and experienced things. Like I always feel like something staring at me in my laundry room and my house is 116 years old I wouldn't be surprised if someone had died in my house.

I believe some moments in history are so intense that the energy left behind does cause reoccurences and hauntings that repeatedly happen at certain times, places, and dates.

Then there are the poltergeists that are just energy usually given off from angsty teens that cause things to fly across the room. (i can't remember this one investigaton where they proved this with a boy and his family and it only lasted a couple weeks)

Then I believe in conscience hauntings when something is actively and knowling trying to make contact.

I believe a lot of these "ghosts" do not move on yet b/c they have something left to do first whether its to tell someone something, or just to be there for an exact moment that fate deems necessary that can impact someone for life, theres a reason why there here. I also believe some ghosts come back from the afterlife to tell us things as well.

I hope someday we can find out what it really is =/
Juska

Postby Juska » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 am

I'm inclined to not think ghosts are real, but once in a blue moon I'll feel a strange energy, which is probably what most people feel when they think a spirit is near them.

For a while after we put my mom's cat Todd to sleep (he was very sick with feline leukemia), sometimes I could feel him walking around, or I'd be sitting in my room and think he was behind me or walking into the room. That was when I was little, so I was used to having him around and I was probably just forgetting that he was not with us anymore.

Sometimes I think I hear one of my dogs coming to me, even though we live in a new house and my current dog is still living with my parents. It sounds like doggie footprints, and sometimes I even hear their tags jingling as they walk. Maybe it's a spirit of one of my dogs passed on saying "hello, just dropped by to check on you" :)
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
trish_clare

Postby trish_clare » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 pm

I'm not sure if there are ghosts or not, but if there are I really don't think anyone has the ability to talk with them. The reason I feel this is because then we would know what happens after you die.
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 pm

good point trish.. however what if there is some in between? ur actual body is dead by ur soul/energy is stuck somewhere else..
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Yeah...I can't say I believe in conscious life-forms, I mean, death-forms that roam the earth forever as ghosts...that just wouldn't make sense at all, for multiple reasons. But I guess I could believe that ghosts exist as simply a form of energy, with no real conscious existence as such, so they wouldn't be able to talk to you directly, and watch you for the rest of your life, but perhaps a stronger energy emits from strong emotions and happenings, ones that may perhaps convey a message when felt, such as when there are murderings in a house...idk... but it wouldn't really be the person talking to you to tell you about it, but, a spirit of the matter sometimes existing. Hmm... yeah, I really don't know, ghosts confuse me, and they're among the things that basically scare me, mainly because I don't know enough about them, but, I don't really want to use a large part of my life to figure them out either, so I just choose to ignore them- I haven't had any personal experiences with one, except perhaps one ghost wolf in my house, but he only showed up once, and I felt it very well could have been my mind tricking me, but I won't deny it if other people say they've seen them.
*shrug*
(So, if you couldn't have guessed, I clicked on 'not sure' :icon-wink: )
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)

Return to “POLLS”