ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Where's the FOX poll?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Favorite Fox

Red
33%
Gray
18%
Arctic
14%
Fennec
10%
Swift
8%
Corsac
6%
Bat-Eared
6%
Cape
4%
Kit
2%
Tibetan Sand
No votes

Total votes: 51
Neofelis

Where's the FOX poll?

Postby Neofelis » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Seriously, people? :lol: This is like fox haven! So here you have it.

What's your favorite fox species?

Which one would you love to share your life with, even if present circumstances don't allow it?
caninesrock

Re: Where's the FOX poll?

Postby caninesrock » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm

If I were getting a fox, which I'm still not sure about, I plan on getting a red fox because they seem to be the most "dog-like" of all the species.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Elina just posted saying she thought the arctic was most dog-like and she has tons of experience; you might want to reexamine them...

Personally, I adore the kit and cape. WISH they were available!
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 am

^ I agree. icon-smile

I voted for gray and cape fox...because I plan to get a gray so I've grown an attachment to them, but I love cape foxes to and think they would be brilliant to spend a life with. ^_^ (And I feel similar about kit foxes.) Maybe they'll be available some day! :)
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

Red for the beauty and Gray for the personality (not that Reds have bad personalities or Grays aren't beautiful). I want a silver more than anything.
Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

I do agree about reds... but I really would like a fox that can live inside. If they got along with cats, though, I would be all over silvers and marbles.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 am

I love all the foxes. :) But I chose bat-eared because I do think they are really cool-looking and unique. I would love to get some at some point. Reds come really close, especially since they have beautiful, lithe builds and come in many colors.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
amyers

Postby amyers » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I said gray. I want a fox that can get along with cats, can live inside for the most part, and isn't too fragile.
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Where's the FOX poll?

Postby sarajeku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Swift. Whenever my situation is more stable (out of apartment, out of college) I want a swift. :)
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am

I chose a Red because i'd love just your average fox. next i wanted an Arctic because they're so beautiful (: i don't know a lot about foxes so i picked mostly because of looks, but i am pleasantly surprised that arctics are the most dog-like.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Well, I meant that they looked the most like dogs compared to the other foxes being as they are the biggest fox. I tend to like bigger animals better. Also, I think they are the most appealing to look at fox. And they come in some many different colors and they are the only fox species being domesticated currently.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “POLLS”