ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Your vehicle's MPG

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

What is the average mpg of your car?

60+
No votes
50-59
No votes
40-49
No votes
30-39
22%
20-29
33%
10-19
33%
0-9
11%

Total votes: 9
Goob

Your vehicle's MPG

Postby Goob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 am

Self explanatory. If you have a car, golf-cart, moped, half-ton, or motorcycle post your average mpg of that vehicle. If you drive multiple vehicles, post the mpg of the vehicle you drive most, then talk about the others below.

(mine is probably the worst :lol: )
"Whether you think you can do it, or think you can't, you are right." --Herald Ford
LEGO is life.
Goob

Re: Your vehicle's MPG

Postby Goob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 am

I drive a 2003 Chevy s-10 zr2. It has a 4.3L v6 turbo in it, and on a good day I may get around 9-10 mpg highway. The whole truck has 85000 miles on it. This was a special order by the previous owner whom I bought this from. Massive 32 inch (I think) offroad grade tires, with the 2 inch zr2 lift. 320 hp Vortec engine; carbureted. We have recently removed the catalytic converters from it which improved the hp. On a full tank of gas I can go for a good 350 miles.

I also drive a golf cart that gets 60 mpg. E-Z-GO 2 cylinder. Custom $1,900 paint job with a 5.5 inch lift on 22 inch tires.

Just saying stuff like that.
"Whether you think you can do it, or think you can't, you are right." --Herald Ford
LEGO is life.
BB

Postby BB » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

I'd love to see a pic of your golf car! Sounds great!
We just did up an old Dodge truck, put a Cummins engine in it. I think it runs about 15l to the 100. (sorry, metric - too lazy to convert right now) anyway, we are pretty happy with it.
We have numerous other cars, but I'm not quite sure of the feeding frenzy of those at the moment.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 am

I drive a 15 passenger Chevy Express... Around 10 mpg in the city and 14 on the highway. Blech. It's a guzzler.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Goob

Postby Goob » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Ash wrote:I drive a 15 passenger Chevy Express... Around 10 mpg in the city and 14 on the highway. Blech. It's a guzzler.

How far can you go on a full tank?
LEGO is life.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 am

Goob wrote:
Ash wrote:I drive a 15 passenger Chevy Express... Around 10 mpg in the city and 14 on the highway. Blech. It's a guzzler.

How far can you go on a full tank?

Well, it can hold up to 26 gallons, I believe. So I guess between 260 and 364. My grandparents drive a Prius, and I'm so jealous!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 am

I just got a mini cooper. :) I'm excited to not fill it up every 3 days. Wayyyy better on gas than my jeep was. I still have my jeep too though.. "just in case" haha
Goob

Postby Goob » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

BB wrote:I'd love to see a pic of your golf car! Sounds great!
We just did up an old Dodge truck, put a Cummins engine in it. I think it runs about 15l to the 100. (sorry, metric - too lazy to convert right now) anyway, we are pretty happy with it.
We have numerous other cars, but I'm not quite sure of the feeding frenzy of those at the moment.

Totally unrelated pic of our golf cart:

LEGO is life.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

Wish i could vote but i don't have a car :b
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Goob

Postby Goob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Splashstorm wrote:Wish i could vote but i don't have a car :b

A motorized vehicle is anything with a motor and wheels. Not just a car! :)
LEGO is life.
BB

Postby BB » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 am

How's this for a golf car!
Attachments
golf cart.jpg
20120908_170039.jpg
Juska

Postby Juska » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 am

I drive a 2001 Chrysler Town & Country LX. It has a V6 and can really haul if it needs to, but it's exponentially better on gas than my mom's Ford Explorer (14MPG, lol). It gets about 24MPG on a good day. There's currently an exhaust leak that needs to be fixed. Once that is done it'll be back "up to speed" :lol:

I also have a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I'm not sure of the MPG but it's better than the van. My parents can drive it back and forth to work for about 2 weeks without filling it up. I wish I could do that with the van!
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Goob

Postby Goob » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Juska wrote:I drive a 2001 Chrysler Town & Country LX. It has a V6 and can really haul if it needs to, but it's exponentially better on gas than my mom's Ford Explorer (14MPG, lol). It gets about 24MPG on a good day. There's currently an exhaust leak that needs to be fixed. Once that is done it'll be back "up to speed" :lol:

I also have a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I'm not sure of the MPG but it's better than the van. My parents can drive it back and forth to work for about 2 weeks without filling it up. I wish I could do that with the van!

I can go for a good 3 weeks of moderate driving too. However, my gas tank is MASSIVE. It's around 50 or so gallons. I almost got a ticket because it's too loud. I have Flowmasters on it, and it sounds beautiful. Hopefully no one will ticket me for driving without catalytic converters.
LEGO is life.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am

Happy birthday GOOB!:D

Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
egroegart

Postby egroegart » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 pm

We have a 2007 Hummer H3. We average 17 to 19 MPG. I'm always looking for ways to improve mileage even though it isn't terrible for a big heavy truck. So far I've opened up the exhaust and put on glass packs, next is going to be a K&N complete air intake. We have 33" tires so that doesn't help the mileage but they are great off road.

Return to “POLLS”