PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Undies!!

(Emus, Rheas, Ostriches, Cassowary)

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

BB

Undies!!

Postby BB » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Ok, so I'm hanging the washing out today, and Bob, my emu comes around as always to help. But this time she tried to swallow whatever she picked out of the basket!!!
So here I am chasing her across the yard until she finally spat them out. (my undies, that is...)
Anyway, I kept the basket in front of me while she was hovering around and in a split second while I was just reaching up to hang something up she snuck in grabbed something black and swallowed it :shock:
It went so quickly I couldn't even grab her throat to prevent her from swallowing.
I have actually two socks missing, a blue one and a black one, so it was the black one I've seen disappearing...

Anyone had that happened before?? Do I have to be worried?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Undies!!

Postby Ash » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:41 pm

:shock: That's quite a great story! :lol: Was it the left sock, or the right sock, lol?

Sorry though--I hope your emu will be okay. Hopefully someone will answer with... experience in this matter? That's so strange though.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “RATITES”