ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

What's your opinion of Ted Nugent?

Hunting/Farming/Taxidermy, any topic that may get heated debate.

WARNING things may get a bit rougher here than the other forums.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Re: What's your opinion of Ted Nugent?

Postby Juska » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:57 pm

He and that sellout Jack Hanna need to go back in their holes and mind their own business about what animals other people keep on their property.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Teela

Re: What's your opinion of Ted Nugent?

Postby Teela » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:36 am

I can't stand this SoB. Let me count the ways.

He's a hypocrite, and if there's one thing I can't stand it's a hypocrite. He "thinks" killing woodland critters makes him some sort of he-man. Yet, when he had the opportunity to hunt Charlie in Vietnam, he literally messed himself, starved himself, and drugged out to beat the draft. He's mighty brave when he's shooting at critters who can't shoot back. The prospect that he might have to literally caused him to mess his drawers.

Then, having dodged the draft, he became one of the biggest chicken hawks. I still recall a promo poster where he had the unmitigated gall to pose with a bloody spear in hand and a depiction of Saddam Hussein as one of his hunting kills while actual soldiers were in the background, running towards a battle Nugent had already won.

There's the hypocrisy of his being some sort of War on Drugs booster when it ingratiated himself to Nancy Reagan, yet it was his Amboy Dukes who composed and sang one of the '60's LSD anthems: Journey to the Center of the Mind.

He's a self serving whore for the RIAA who still campaigns to limit the abilities of new talent to be heard. Understandable as he hasn't done a damn thing new in 30 years.

Then there's the way he promotes a very callus attitude towards animals and those of us who decline to participate in his "hobby". This speaks for itself, and that he's a human being makes me feel dirty all over. He's the sh***est excuse for a "person" I know.

I despise Ted Nugent and I refuse to listen to any of his crap. One of his songs comes on and I change the station right then and there.

Return to “Controversial ANIMAL Topics”