PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

The irony....

Hunting/Farming/Taxidermy, any topic that may get heated debate.

WARNING things may get a bit rougher here than the other forums.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

vulpini

The irony....

Postby vulpini » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:56 am

Was looking on PETA's facebook page (I think one of the people I am friends with on there had reposted something, and after reading things on this forum I wanted to see what it was like :lol: )

Anyways, came across this picture and thought it was pretty ironic, considering the things I've found out that PETA does. They kill shelter animals, right? :wall: The hypocrisy in this post infuriates me :-x

Anyways, thought you guys might find it as ironic as I did :roll:

Nìmwey

Re: The irony....

Postby Nìmwey » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 am

Huh? "Fight breedism"?

PeTA is not exactly quiet about promoting pit bull bans. They spread lies about them being vicious and especially dangerous, all so they can be banned. Because of course, the more breeds are banned, the more dogs get killed, and that's what they want.

Yes, this was ironic indeed. (As is every PeTA spokesperson posing for a photo with a dog or cat... since they think that's slavery...)
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The irony....

Postby Ash » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:18 pm

I can't stand it when people attack the breeders. I do think regulations may need to be put in place, but I know that with OUR government, it's going to turn into something like a ban, so I don't support the government sticking its nose in our business ever. That's why I'm against mandatory spay/neuter laws.

Some people get shelter dogs (great). Others like to start out with a puppy that has a KNOWN past with a breeder they can stay in touch with (great). To each their own. Just because someone wants a puppy, does not mean they are killing a shelter dog. If there were no puppies available in the area, chances are they wouldn't go to the shelter anyway.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “Controversial ANIMAL Topics”