ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Pet Medium / Psychic

Hunting/Farming/Taxidermy, any topic that may get heated debate.

WARNING things may get a bit rougher here than the other forums.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Irophia

Pet Medium / Psychic

Postby Irophia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:40 am

Has anyone ever used either of theses? Any pros or 'highly suggested' to either? Any to be avoided due to bad experiences or scams?

I have had this on my mind a lot recently, and thought I would reach out.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pet Medium / Psychic

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:09 pm

When Pua got out I found her through a animal communicator(the preferred term) letting me know where to look. Many wont do lost pets because the success rate tends to be low. It's not like the animal can give you street names but some communicators will still try to help. Similarly some some might focus on or prefer to avoid health issues. The lady who helped me described where Pua was hanging out and I recognized the landmarks and concentrated my search there and found her.

I just got lucky and the person who helped was a member here as am I https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ani ... unication/ That particular person is no longer active but she had a tremendous success rate. I have done some communication for friends but am far from a professional and it always makes me nervous. The group is aimed at people learning to do it themselves but there is a file in the files section of people to contact and making a request on the group is allowed but someone choosing to help is not required, someone normally will though.

Return to “Controversial ANIMAL Topics”