PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

What do you think about this foundation?

Hunting/Farming/Taxidermy, any topic that may get heated debate.

WARNING things may get a bit rougher here than the other forums.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

vulpini

What do you think about this foundation?

Postby vulpini » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:01 am

I suppose this goes along with Alynn's recent post about what constitutes a true animal sanctuary. I was wondering what your opinions were on the Image (posting a picture because I don't want this to show up in Google search results)

I've been following them on Instagram for a long time, but now I'm not sure what to think of them. I'm honestly starting to believe the contents of this article. I don't agree with some things in the article, such as their support of Bic Cat Rescue, but the article is well-written and full of evidence. I know the founder loves his animals, but his celebrity endorsements and affiliation with apparently sketchy groups, not to mention his dangerous interactions with his cats, have led me to have some doubts. What do you guys think? Is this an organization with a pure intention, or do you think it's spiraled out of control? If you look them up on Instagram or just on Google, you'll see thousands of videos/pictures that should help you make up your mind. They have almost 200 cats, which is a red flag to me considering the fact that they often stop giving updates about many of their animals and so there is a lot of mystery regarding their current state...

Anyways, just wanted to hear opinions as I have been following them for a very long time and seen their "fanbase" grow. I'm also regularly rather appalled by their founder's harsh criticisms of his nay-sayers. Not to mention a recent social media post where he seems to advocate a ban/maybe a restriction on exotic animal breeding, even though he tried to breed two of his animals a while back....

Return to “Controversial ANIMAL Topics”