PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Well, I guess they've finally done it

Hunting/Farming/Taxidermy, any topic that may get heated debate.

WARNING things may get a bit rougher here than the other forums.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Well, I guess they've finally done it

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

The elephant trailers are climate controlled and not much different than a dog traveling in a crate for awhile and is the safe way to travel. Yeah they have large areas in their down time and get exercise through performing and training when not so it's okay if they aren't moving constantly other times.

Those videos did come from Peta and are crap as Ringling's won their lawsuit against Peta for defamation, meaning the claims are false which means the videos were false, either fake, their own plant paid to do it or from another country but for sure doesn't depict Ringling's training like they claimed it did.

Peta has also lost several cases in Germany for their false videos like the skinning alive video and the canned hunting video. Seems Germany doesn't take to kindly to that kind of false propaganda.
vulpini

Postby vulpini » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm

You know, I really would love to ask these PETA people how they're comfortable paying for animals to be skinned alive, elephants to be tortured, or animals abused just to make push their own agenda and 'free animals.' If they're all for every animal life having value, how can they justify sacrificing 'just one or two' innocent animals for these videos??

I think this quote about AR activists is quite possibly one of the truest statements I've ever read regarding animals;
The people who say they are for the rights of animals are not as enthusiastic about the rights of people to disagree with them.

From this article about the circus closing:
http://www.bedlamfarm.com/2017/01/16/th ... our-lives/

Another gem of a statement:
The Facebook posters seem to be mindlessly parroting the skilled and highly manipulative dogma of some elements of the animal rights movement, which has turned the idea of animal cruelty into a big fat cash cow. PETA may know little about the real lives of animals, but they are deft at fund-raising and manipulating people who care about animals.

I had a realization after reading that statement. PETA does not know anything about the animal industry. It does not know the truths or the ins and outs of this industry. PETA creates its own reality about the conditions of animals in circuses, zoos, working situations, etc.
Last edited by vulpini on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 pm

vulpini wrote:I had a realization after reading that statement. PETA does not know anything about the animal industry. It does not know the truths or the ins and outs of this industry. [i]PETA creates its own reality[/] about the conditions of animals in circuses, zoos, working situations, etc.

Exactly. Their big cat "experts" are a good example, no big cat care experience just a bunch of opinions.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 am

I am still trying to understand how so many stupid people donate to greedy and stupid peta.
how is it, peta can get away with all this. :twisted: how in the hell did peta get so big. are there that many stupid people out there.

a long time ago, my sister called peta (just to see what they would say) she asked " what do I need to do to join",
they told her, we will start out by teaching you how to picket :roll: (can't remember what else the idiots said)

I am still baffled how peta gained such a large group. geez, guess there are more stupid people out there than we thought.
just how big is peta? I don't read much about them, cause they piss me off.

I just wish more anti-peta would fight back somehow.

I feel really bad for circus that was forced to shut down :cry:

thank you vulpini for that article. I put it on my facebook page.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Peta claims 5 million members then they get money by other people donating thinking they help animals.
Nìmwey

Postby Nìmwey » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm

vulpini wrote:You know, I really would love to ask these PETA people how they're comfortable paying for animals to be skinned alive, elephants to be tortured, or animals abused just to make push their own agenda and 'free animals.' If they're all for every animal life having value, how can they justify sacrificing 'just one or two' innocent animals for these videos??

I think this quote about AR activists is quite possibly one of the truest statements I've ever read regarding animals;
The people who say they are for the rights of animals are not as enthusiastic about the rights of people to disagree with them.

I'd also love to quote ex-killer whale trainer Bridgette Pirtle-Davis, who said "It's not about doing what's right. It's about BEING right." and that, to me, sums up the AR movement in a nutshell.
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.

Return to “Controversial ANIMAL Topics”