Herps?

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Herps?

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am

Anyone been to this show called Herps? I know its mostly about reptiles and amphibians, but are there ever any mammal pets there as well? I'm kind of interested to go, but its an hour away from me and tickets are $10 a person (which I guess really isn't that bad compare to most ticket prices for other things, like the zoo here for example that now has outrageous admission prices :roll: ) but I'm wondering if its worth it to go there?

http://www.herpshow.net/
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Herps?

Postby Ash » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:49 pm

It is a reptile expo, so almost everything there will be herps and invertebrates. I haven't ever been to a "Herp Show" specifically, but other expos. They do not usually have mammals there, and if they do, the best I've seen are hedgehogs and rabbits. If you're into reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates, then I definitely suggest going. It's a lot of fun going around to all the different vendors. But if you're hoping to find mammals there, then it won't be of interest.
Red fox (1.2)
Reptiles--many
1 amphibian

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”