NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxesandfriend
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 am

Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Foxesandfriend » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am

Huge Expo in Nashville, TN! Will update this thread when they release the vendor list and Critter Talk schedules.
User avatar
Peacefulward
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:59 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 am

Ahhh, I'd love to go but will probably not be able to.

I might have to try. It's one of my dreams to visit an exotic Expo and meet all the exotic animals and get some firsthand experience with the .
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Vata Raven
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Vata Raven » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Peacefulward wrote:Ahhh, I'd love to go but will probably not be able to.

I might have to try. It's one of my dreams to visit an exotic Expo and meet all the exotic animals and get some firsthand experience with the .

I went last year. There were a lot of hedgehogs and reptiles being sold. A vendor had the tiny monkeys, and there were also sugar gliders.

I don't think you'd be missing much if you decided not to go.
User avatar
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9850
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Oregon, USA
Contact:

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 pm

One of our members will be there with her fox and raccoon.
---
Mary

http://www.livingwithanteaters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Foxesandfriend
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 am

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Foxesandfriend » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:43 am

I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)
Vata Raven
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Vata Raven » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 am

Foxesandfriend wrote:I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)

Oh! You saying that will make it worth the visit this year. Last year had no fox owners there, or at least I don't think so.

What procedures will you be taking to keep your foxes safe from the public and other animals?

The animals I saw last year were mostly snakes. I doubt you would be walking your foxes around on a harness.
Foxesandfriend
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 am

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Foxesandfriend » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Vata Raven wrote:
Foxesandfriend wrote:I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)

Oh! You saying that will make it worth the visit this year. Last year had no fox owners there, or at least I don't think so.

What procedures will you be taking to keep your foxes safe from the public and other animals?

The animals I saw last year were mostly snakes. I doubt you would be walking your foxes around on a harness.



I will be bringing my fennec and my Russian domesticated silver. If they're out and about, I'll be holding them to keep them protected and safe.
Vata Raven
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 pm
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Vata Raven » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 am

I went to the expo.

Linsey took the time out of her day to answer my questions, and I thank you very much for doing that. Your advice and stories helped me gain insight on how to better prepare my new house.

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest