Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxesandfriend

Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Foxesandfriend » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am

Huge Expo in Nashville, TN! Will update this thread when they release the vendor list and Critter Talk schedules.
Peacefulward

Re: Nashville Exotic Pet Expo

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 am

Ahhh, I'd love to go but will probably not be able to.

I might have to try. It's one of my dreams to visit an exotic Expo and meet all the exotic animals and get some firsthand experience with the .
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Peacefulward wrote:Ahhh, I'd love to go but will probably not be able to.

I might have to try. It's one of my dreams to visit an exotic Expo and meet all the exotic animals and get some firsthand experience with the .

I went last year. There were a lot of hedgehogs and reptiles being sold. A vendor had the tiny monkeys, and there were also sugar gliders.

I don't think you'd be missing much if you decided not to go.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 pm

One of our members will be there with her fox and raccoon.
Foxesandfriend

Postby Foxesandfriend » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:43 am

I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 am

Foxesandfriend wrote:I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)

Oh! You saying that will make it worth the visit this year. Last year had no fox owners there, or at least I don't think so.

What procedures will you be taking to keep your foxes safe from the public and other animals?

The animals I saw last year were mostly snakes. I doubt you would be walking your foxes around on a harness.
Foxesandfriend

Postby Foxesandfriend » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Vata Raven wrote:
Foxesandfriend wrote:I'll be there with my two foxes and will be doing a Critter Talk :)

Oh! You saying that will make it worth the visit this year. Last year had no fox owners there, or at least I don't think so.

What procedures will you be taking to keep your foxes safe from the public and other animals?

The animals I saw last year were mostly snakes. I doubt you would be walking your foxes around on a harness.

I will be bringing my fennec and my Russian domesticated silver. If they're out and about, I'll be holding them to keep them protected and safe.
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 am

I went to the expo.

Linsey took the time out of her day to answer my questions, and I thank you very much for doing that. Your advice and stories helped me gain insight on how to better prepare my new house.

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”