PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Dumbo rats near Alton, IL?

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Lilacpetals

Dumbo rats near Alton, IL?

Postby Lilacpetals » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 am

ugh- Anyone happen to know someone who has Dumbo rats near Alton, IL? (about 1 hour or less)
There is legit NO breeders around here and the only rescues are about 5 hours away and this is honestly the most frustrating search! I've found a fox, coati, I've even found a bear for sale! But GOD forbid I want RATS! :wall:
Juska

Re: Dumbo rats near Alton, IL?

Postby Juska » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 pm

No PetSmarts or other pet supply stores near you that sell rats? Or do you only want rats from a breeder?
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Lilacpetals

Postby Lilacpetals » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Well, the Petco and Petsmart we have around here keeps their animals in horrid conditions. I went to apply for a job and was met with Myco-ridden rats and ugh.. it was bad.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

Lilacpetals wrote:Well, the Petco and Petsmart we have around here keeps their animals in horrid conditions. I went to apply for a job and was met with Myco-ridden rats and ugh.. it was bad.

Maybe check some ads in your area--like craigslist. Even the reptile ads. Some people might have had some babies, don't know what to do with them, and want to dish them off for snake food. Might find them free even.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”