PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Is there any exotic animal auctions in va

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Pebblypoo0226

Is there any exotic animal auctions in va

Postby Pebblypoo0226 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 pm

So i was wondering if anyone knew if there was any exotic animal auctions in va or near va. i would really like to go to some and have never been to any kind of auction hahaha.

thank you everyone for looking and even more if you reply
animalmom

Postby animalmom » Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 am

I wish!
I havent found anything. No breeders either :-x In Winchester there is a live stock auction but I havent seen anything other than live stock. There are various auctions at local fair grounds but still just live stock.Its probably a good thing or I would get in big trouble with my husband. :roll: He and I don't exactly see eye to eye on the animal thing. I think if I died tomarrow they would all be gone by saturday. I am a stay@ home mom so I don't "contribute" to the household. Well thats another subject. Where in Va. are you? If you find any fox breeders in the area liet me know. For that matter if you plan to go to one out of state maybe we could go together.
Sorry if I seem needy but my major conversations ususially are with my 5 year old Daughter. LOL
*Animalmom*
Pebblypoo0226

Postby Pebblypoo0226 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 am

Well I did find a breeder thats way near my area but its not for foxes. its for monkeys and i think a few other critters... But not foxes :(

I live in sono, it's a part of the hampton roads area. What part are you from.

I totally understand the whole hubby doesn't like thing. I dont think my hubby likes the whole lots of animals thing also. But he puts up with it and tries to help me out. but if i died i bet the same thing would happen to my babies.

I'm actually planning on getting a fox from snakeman but the kits arent born yet. but I'll keep you updated.
animalmom

Postby animalmom » Thu May 06, 2010 10:11 am

I live in Stephens City, its just south of winchester on I 81. Do you know what colors he is expecting? R U getting a breeding pair? If you R maybe Ill just get a kit from you in a year or two. Craft Critters was the only exotics breeder I found. They dont list foxes as a species they have but I havnt been able to get a hold of them so I dono. I wonder Y his are so late? Is he sure they are prego? I know the wild reds on our property have kits that are ventureing out of the den (I have seen them a few times in the past weeks). They look to be about 12 weeks old. Well its nice to know there is someone else somwhat close to me that will be haveing foxes. You can tell me about your experiences with them in Va. What other animals do you have?
*Animalmom*
Pebblypoo0226

Postby Pebblypoo0226 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm not quite sure what he exactly has but they look like marbles to me. I think for now I'm going to get just one and then next spring get another. I would love to eventually get a breeding pair tho. At the moment I only have a dog and a cat. And my experiences in virginia with foxes is very limited... I actually moved to virginia about little over a year ago and only have seen foxes when i go to north carolina to my hubbys dad vacation house. we have seen owls out there to tho even during the day we sat about 50 feet away from the largest owl i have ever seen while it was hunting at about 2 in the afternoon.

It really is good tho to have another animal lover so close by tho. :D
animalmom

Postby animalmom » Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm

What is Snakeman asking for kits this year?
*Animalmom*
Pebblypoo0226

Postby Pebblypoo0226 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I think something like 250 or so. Im getting mine for a better deal tho since we have a negotiation going on :D
Pebblypoo0226

Postby Pebblypoo0226 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I think something like 250 or so. Im getting mine for a better deal tho since we have a negotiation going on :D
animalmom

Postby animalmom » Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 am

Keep me posted, I am excited for you!
*Animalmom*

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”