ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Sunshine State - Any Meets or Sales in FL?

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

eaglesWR7

Sunshine State - Any Meets or Sales in FL?

Postby eaglesWR7 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Im from Jacksonville and i wish i was closer to the Mt Hope meet and all but thats a hike for us down here. Is there anything closer to FLA? Thanks!
Currently Owning: 1 Florida Snapping Turtle , 1 Mississippi Map, 1 Yellow Bellied Slider, and one chocolate Min Pin
hillw

Postby hillw » Mon May 17, 2010 10:46 am

There is a exotic sale in Cookeville Tn. http://triplewlivestockauction.com/trip ... ction.aspx
hillw

Postby hillw » Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 am

Here is the phone number for one in Okeechobee, Fl. I don't know anything about it, but here is the phone number 863-763-0569.

Wayne
Nicophorus

Re: Sunshine State - Any Meets or Sales in FL?

Postby Nicophorus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Been awhile for this thread, but anyone have new info on exotic auctions in Florida? The only auctions I know about are for livestock (and some of them were even kind of hard to find).
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Well still looking for a sale in FL.

This thread talks some about the okechobee sale:

http://www.flahorse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15557

I may have to check it out on their exotic day (if they still do it). Its what wayne referenced above.

I also came across the ruins of a former sale between orlando and tampa, turns out some shady stuff happened culminating in the owner of the sale putting through a camel that he knew was dangerous and a woman bought it and it ended up killing her. That (and a few other things) quickly led to the end of that sale in Bushnell a few years ago.
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 am

So I went to an animal auction in a small town called Bushnell, FL. It turned out to just be a small animal auction with mostly various poultry, rabbits, and a few goats/cows/horses. Oh, and plants.

I went because I heard a rumor someone saw Rhea chicks at these recently. But no exotics, just the standard small town small animal auction. Its 7pm every saturday by the way.

Still on the lookout/hunt for exotic animal auctions in FL, I have a few more places to check.
keepsmiling

Postby keepsmiling » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:37 am

Interesting :mrgreen:

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”