PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Lolli Bros Auction July

Dates and information for all type animal sale or auctions

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

the_unstable

Lolli Bros Auction July

Postby the_unstable » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm

So the auction is either the 11th or the 12th, but I can't figure out which. On the home page of their site here http://www.lollibros.com/default.aspx
it says "July 11-14". On the nursery page, it says "Nursery check in is Wednesday July 11 from 8 am to 8 pm" and "Sale Thurs July 12 -9 am". My boyfriend called and asked if the sale was tomorrow or if the consignment is tomorrow and the person said "Yeah, the sale is tomorrow".

So now I'm paranoid about when I should go because of the conflicting information. When the heck does the actual sale start?
Taj's mom

Re: Lolli Bros Auction July

Postby Taj's mom » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Those baby arctics and fennecs are so adorable! I love the baby caracal, too. Are you buying anything or browsing? I wish I lived closer, I'd love to go see some of the animals, though I'd want to bring them all home!
the_unstable

Re: Lolli Bros Auction July

Postby the_unstable » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I know, I just want to see the foxes and before the site got wiped, there was a consignment list and I'm pretty sure there was a bear on it. I don't know if I'm going for sure or not.

Upon looking further into the site, it seems that they have specific days for specific animals. Everything else seems to be selling on the 13th or 14th...I couldn't find anything that says it is sold on the 11th, yet the person on the phone said that's when the sale starts. I'm hoping I'm right about that and I don't miss out. If I'm going, it'll be on the 12th since it says that's when the nursery sale is. I definitely don't want to drive all the way there just to find out I missed the nursery animals. Argh. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive there.

Return to “Animal AUCTIONS/SALES”