PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

I shall draw!

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

w0lfygirl

I shall draw!

Postby w0lfygirl » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Well you see, the thing is, my passion is art, and i've been drawing since i could hold a pencil (nearly failed school 3 years in a row because i drew all day in class instead of doing work, luckily i had friends who let me cheat off of them so it seemed like i actually knew my stuff..which i wish i hadn't done cause now i'm homeschooled and i'm failing..)
But, i have a friend who's going to try helping me out.

And anyways, i need to work on my drawings of animals, particularly canines and reptiles. I'm shifty with cats and birds but i really need to learn regardless.
So what i'm asking is for you to post pictures of your animals (or good pictures of something you want me to draw)
And i'll sketch something up, i might even finish it to a lineart, and i'll post it here for you.
These are all done with pencil and paper, i can't color on paper so they're just black and white, if you'd like shading i can do a bit of that since i need practice with it too. You're welcome to request poses, but please start with simple things. And don't expect it to be too fancy and creative because.. well.. i'm not.. and because these are for anatomy and structure practices.

I thought about posting to do commissions so i could get my tablet sooner (i don't like waiting for art stuff, and i'm not sure if i'll be getting my job with the way my grades are going) but that'd be advertisement and it'd mostly only be humans with simple backgrounds if wanted... ^^;
So i'm just doing simple sketches and what not because with art, every sketch you draw, you get just a little bit better. It takes practice, patience, devotion, study, sketching, etc etc.. art really isn't the simplest hobby like some might think. But once you're at a certain level you can get through a picture like butter.. And i'm hoping to get there just in case i do decide to follow an art career or at least just go to an institute.. xP

SO!! Post pictures! I'll still gladly do people since i'm open to progress in all aspects! :piggy:

:happyfox: <YOU!! be my inspiration, Sin!!
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
w0lfygirl

Re: I shall draw!

Postby w0lfygirl » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Reserved for a to-do list!
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Pua and Stewie kissing
Kisses by TamanduaGirl, on Flickr
Should be challenging. I don't really care the style. I'd just be cool to have an art version and I've been lazy to do it myself yet.
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

Alright, i'm up for it :P
I'll draw it sometime this week hopefully, my grandparents are suddenly coming down after 5 years of not seeing them and they wont tell us why so we're thinking it's bad news. So we're trying to get the house straightened the best we can, i'll try to do it before saturday.

want the blankets and all or just them?
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Either would be fine or even put them in another setting, long as it works. Even natural maybe(couple tamandua sitting in the bushes kissing would be cute, though I know a lot more work than just blankets)

A professional artist did a painting of Pua that was in an art show in Germany. I got a print of it. She took the drab dog bed Pua was in and turned it into some pretty cushions and blankets.
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Alright, i'll see what i can do, Gotta clear up some free time for drawing. A lot of cleaning and a lot of school work to do.. Plus my boyfriend was here for 4 days so it set me back on some things, but at least it built our relationship quite a bit. :roll:
Tony O

Postby Tony O » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 pm

A good one for black & white. icon-smile No hurry.

:icon-wink:
If it ain't broke - Don't fix it !!!
egroegart

Postby egroegart » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm

I love that pic Tamandua. They are adorable.

Return to “Photos & Photography”