PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

2013 wildlife calendar

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

kermisracer

2013 wildlife calendar

Postby kermisracer » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:51 am

Hi Folks,

Someone asked me about my photography recently, so I decided to get a little more organized about this. For starters, I've put together a "Mammals of North America" calendar on Redbubble. I have some of my other work up there too. The company's print quality has always been excellent. So if you're looking for stocking stuffers for those nature and wildlife fans in your lives, you can order with confidence.

Now on to a sad note. The vixen on the cover is one of the famous Island Beach State Park residents. Unfortunately, I don't see how she - or any small mammal - could have survived Hurricane Sandy, which drowned this and many other barrier islands along the New Jersey shore. I'm simply grateful, now more than ever, that I got to document a small part of the lives of these foxes beloved by tourists and wildlife photographers far and wide. The vixen was everyone's favorite as she was the friendliest little fox you could imagine. She'd all but jump into your lap!

Best,
Christian

http://www.redbubble.com/people/kermisr ... th-america
caninesrock

Re: 2013 wildlife calendar

Postby caninesrock » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 am

Cool. Is there like a physical copy you can buy or is it just a print-out calendar type thing?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
kermisracer

Re: 2013 wildlife calendar

Postby kermisracer » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks. You get a physical copy on very nice calendar quality paper.

Return to “Photos & Photography”