PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Found some old photos today of my dogs

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Found some old photos today of my dogs

Postby Juska » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Today my mom was going through photo albums and came across some very old (well, in my eyes anyway) pictures of my dogs from when I was a kid, from about 13 years ago.

In the photos are Max, my Mal/Aussie mix, and Alex, my German Shepherd. I remember the day we took these...I wish I could live in those days forever.

This was the only real "trick" Max knew, how to sit up on his butt and stay there, like a Meerkat :lol: It was actually a pretty amazing feat, considering he weighed close to 89lbs.

And here are Max's CGC Certificate, and my Therapy Dog International card. The photos above were taken right around the same time he was awarded.

I know the card says "Husky", but given his build and nature, there was no Husky in him, lol.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
caninesrock

Re: Found some old photos today of my dogs

Postby caninesrock » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

You're dog were so cute. It's awsome that one of them was a therapy dog that helped people.

I love the "meerkat" trick. Lol. XD
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Juska

Postby Juska » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am

I miss Max terribly, as does my father. It was his first dog (mine too) and one that was truly his friend. I wish we could clone him. He was just...the perfect dog. He was a beautiful, gentle, loving family member.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Juska wrote:I miss Max terribly, as does my father. It was his first dog (mine too) and one that was truly his friend. I wish we could clone him. He was just...the perfect dog. He was a beautiful, gentle, loving family member.

He sounds like he was an awesome dog. I feel the same way about my old boxer Roxie.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Juska

Postby Juska » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Found some more photos of Max!

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:07 am

His coat looks like the marbled bengal cats. :) He looks very pretty in those pictures.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “Photos & Photography”