PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Anyone good at art/tattoo design? :3

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

f1337f0x

Anyone good at art/tattoo design? :3

Postby f1337f0x » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 pm

A tattoo I've been looking into getting for some time is this:
A tree, with a crow in it and a fox at the base, possibly looking up at the crow (wanting its food) and maybe it would be a grape "tree" (although I know grapes don't really grow on trees lol)
This is meant to mirror The Fox and The Crow from Aesop's fables. and the grapes are meant to incorporate the story of The Fox and The Grapes. which was my second favorite.

I can draw, but I'm just having a hard time getting what I want on paper..
I'm looking for a kind of, Old fashioned storybook style. and I would want it in color :) I love bright tattoos

I want it to go on my side, so it would be a more vertical tattoo than horizontal.

If anyone can help or can find any pics that are reflecting what I'm looking for I'd appreciate it! :D
No rush
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Anyone good at art/tattoo design? :3

Postby sarajeku » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

WildSpiritWolf on DeviantArt. She does the most amazing fox and wolf tattoos. She takes commissions, so you could have her do exactly what you want. I want to get one of hers someday of a wolf and coyote.

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/
Juska

Re: Anyone good at art/tattoo design? :3

Postby Juska » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

You can also go to the tattoo shop you're looking to get it done at and see if anyone there can help you realize your idea. A good shop will have a website with portfolios of each artist that's there.

I have a good idea in my head of what your piece would look like, and I'd sketch it if I wasn't completely drained at the moment -.- I must sleep now.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “Photos & Photography”