PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Tazzina and Skitter

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

the_randomizer

Tazzina and Skitter

Postby the_randomizer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

It might be better for me to create a thread here since I would like to show pictures of Skitter (red fox) and Tazzina (coyote) and really shouldn't have both in the Fox thread or the Coyote thread :mrgreen: Hopefully, my doing so is okay since I don't want to make it seem as though I inadvertently spamming the thread, If I seems like I did spam for some reason, I apologize :red-face:

Anyway, here are the newest pics! Enjoy! I'm still recovering from the cuteness overload, so it may take me a while to convalesce. It was kind of weird, so I get there, Sarah Jacobsen (the owner) is in a rut because a school scheduled a field trip to go to a show, but they left late and wouldn't get there until 10:30 instead of the 10 AM they were supposed to be there by. As a result, she was understandably annoyed, but not upset at me but the school, so it was palpable. Unsure of what to do, and since there wasn't much for me to do was far as internship-related stuff, she allowed me to sit next to the cages and talk to them, bond with them, pet them, take pictures, etc. That right there made the trip worth it and erased whatever tension I felt as I got there; completely neutralized the anxiety. :mrgreen:

I don't care that I didn't get in the cage, the only thing I cared about was the fact that I got to get close and personal with them, to develop trust. Both the coyote and fox were very loving and kept licking my hand and fingers over and over and over; I found it to be very therapeutic :icon-wink:

First and foremost, Tazzina, the coyote who goes nuts when visitors come over :3

Then I saw Skitter, she excitedly ran right up to the edge of the cage and started squeaking like crazy while rolling on her back, which made my heart explode from the cuteness :lol:

In total, there are 130 pictures, but I won't post them all at once :lol:
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Tazzina and Skitter

Postby sarajeku » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Cute! I love Tazzina. She reminds me of Totem.
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm

sarajeku wrote:Cute! I love Tazzina. She reminds me of Totem.

Glad you like the pictures! I've plenty more, I just didn't want to look like I was spamming :lol: She went absolutely crazy when she saw me <3 Despite her affection being "uncharacteristic" for a coyote, she resembles and behaves like the dog my sister had growing up.
Ana

Postby Ana » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh holy mother of cuteness - there can never be too many pictures! Never!
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 am

Ana wrote:Oh holy mother of cuteness - there can never be too many pictures! Never!

Glad people like the pictures so far :mrgreen: Plenty more where that came from. They are indeed very adorable animals, almost too much for me to handle in one day :lol:
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 am

More pictures!

Trefoil

FYI- Pictures of these cuties could never be spam

Postby Trefoil » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:11 am

They are adorable, any more?
the_randomizer

Re: FYI- Pictures of these cuties could never be spam

Postby the_randomizer » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:39 am

Trefoil wrote:They are adorable, any more?

Oh, I've got lots more! Kinda surprised when I saw this thread become active again :mrgreen:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Ooh, I love them so much. Tazzina is so cute, sticking her paws out through the bottom of the enclosure to get ya, lol. What a sweetie.

Skitter looks so goofy when she sheds. But really, I wish Fable shed in huge clumps like that and went bald in places for a while. Instead it's just constant gray fur balls coming out. Skitter's a beautiful fox.

Glad you got a chance to go back again. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Ash wrote:Ooh, I love them so much. Tazzina is so cute, sticking her paws out through the bottom of the enclosure to get ya, lol. What a sweetie.

Skitter looks so goofy when she sheds. But really, I wish Fable shed in huge clumps like that and went bald in places for a while. Instead it's just constant gray fur balls coming out. Skitter's a beautiful fox.

Glad you got a chance to go back again. :)

Yeah me too, it's interesting since this time, Sarah's gonna have me sign paperwork (presumably waivers to ensure I don't sue them, should I get bitten), last year, I didn't do that. Another interesting tidbit, she's separating people into two categories, interns and volunteers, the latter not having as much of a rigid schedule. However, now that I'm an intern, it will be every Monday (minus a couple of holidays), starting the 17th, so, by then, I'll be able to see Skitter and Tazzina again! :mrgreen: icon-smile

Both Fable and Skitter are very adorable foxes and both very sweet, I'm surprised that Skitter earned my trust in such a manner, not that I'm complaining :icon-wink: The way she greets me kills me every time :happyfox:

Return to “Photos & Photography”