PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

What do you think?

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxylady23

What do you think?

Postby Foxylady23 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Was in a drawing mood and decided to draw some sugar gliders! Hopefully I'll be getting one soon, but I wanted to see what people thought of my work! (and shamelessly self promote!) This is an ink drawing. If anyone has any suggestions, requests, or comments, please feel free to tell me them! I always love feedback! Thanks!
Attachments
Sugar Glider2.jpg
Ana

Re: What do you think?

Postby Ana » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:06 pm

That is a fantastic ink drawing! I love your shading and eyes! I'd love one of these of my cat,
her photos hang all over the house but no portraits have ever been done!
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 pm

You're a lot better at ink drawings than I am, lol. I can't stand not using pencils first especially, and even then I'm so nervous and slow with pen, haha.

But good job! Are you all done or planning to fill the rest of the page up or?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Lovely! You are quite talented.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Foxylady23

Postby Foxylady23 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:12 am

Ana, I'd love to do an ink portrait for you! Contact me through private message if you seriously want my work! Thanks for the kind words guys! Yeah, ink was hard foe me at first but the darkness of the lines is just to perfect so I worked with it till I was comfortable :) I'm probably not going to fill this one in, but others I will. Sometimes I even paint then use pen :) but my favorite media is pen and watercolor!

Return to “Photos & Photography”