PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Drew a foxy :3 [bit of a page stretch]

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

w0lfygirl

Drew a foxy :3 [bit of a page stretch]

Postby w0lfygirl » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:27 pm

I myself like to draw, and I like drawing animals. I don't draw much anymore so I'm still getting used to my tablet again, but I felt like sharing what i drew. ^ ^
The quality on it isn't great because I accidentally messed up resizing it and accidentally saved over it... :wall: :wall: :wall: But anyways, it's my new main character, and whom I'm going to use to represent myself in my art as far as animal forms go. Which is why she has my bracelet, choker, and hat.. XD

She's a whitemark silver, and I know the markings don't perfectly fit to one, but if I did that, she'd be very bland and look much like many other people's characters. :P

Her name is Riddle since my new universal screen name I use is FoxxRiddle. I actually want to get a fox and name it Riddle one day, that's my planned name for a fox, and has been for quite some time.
Her anatomy isn't perfect but I'm not a professional so... :roll:
Since a large portion of the members here are fox owners, Can anyone see any definite flaws in the anatomy that stand out? Trying to work on it.
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Drew a foxy :3 [bit of a page stretch]

Postby Ash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Wow, very nice. :) I didn't realize you were an artist! She looks very pretty and unique. I'm always so impressed with everyone's artwork on here. I really like the colors you used.

Do you have a deviantart or similar where you post your artwork? Would love to take a look at more of your stuff. Whenever I see other peoples' work, it is very inspiring and makes me want to go draw/color.

Riddle is the perfect name for a fox, by the way. I love it.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:37 pm

That's awesome! Really, that is amazing! Nice job. : )
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Thank you both! ^ ^

I'm not sure if I've ever posted my art on here.. And the watermark shows my deviantart URL
It's FoxxRiddle.deviantart.com
I haven't posted much on there lately, This is the first thing I've finished in months.
I don't really have much motivation to draw usually so a lot of my art is sloppy. And whenever I'm doing the best quality of my art that I can, I never finish it because it takes so long. Like this one:
http://pre15.deviantart.net/cedc/th/pre ... 9ac79n.png

I also messed up and did the accidental save on it after I was resizing it to do a WIP picture. But I did that a couple months ago and this was started last November. Lmao. Those dreads really killed it, I got way lazy.
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Just drew another one yesterday! <3
She has a dragon wing harness!
I'm working on the shading now. :P
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:16 pm

I have plans to write a book on foxes, I might have to have you draw the pictures for it! :icon-wink:
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Oh My.. :shock:
I'm flattered! <3

Return to “Photos & Photography”