please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Silver Fox

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: hecate, Ash, TamanduaGirl

just_curious

Silver Fox

Postby just_curious » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

http://nyu-rini.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Fox-564354650 (Too big to upload)

Second try on drawing a fox. I used a referance for anatomy :)
GitaBooks

Re: Silver Fox

Postby GitaBooks » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:20 pm

That is amazing! I love it!

I've always been a big fan of drawings of foxes. Whenever I watched disney's animal movies I just enjoyed the drawings of the animals. icon-smile
just_curious

Postby just_curious » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Thank you so much! In case you wanted, heres a new one I did yesterday, as your comment inspired me to draw another one!

http://nyu-rini.deviantart.com/art/Burg ... 1444181406
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:33 am

Wow, those are amazing! I really like your painterly style. It looks really good. I absolutely LOVE the burgundy!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:58 am

wow, those are great. very impressive. I love it.
you are very talented.

can you do a Marble fox?
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Whisper

Postby Whisper » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:21 am

Oooh those are awesome! Right now im trying to draw half a foxes face (im working on shading and fur) i dont know if i will ever finish it..... Yeah but yours looks great (:
Owner of a Red fox, magpie harlequin, and a Netherland dwarf
just_curious

Postby just_curious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks Ash, the burgundy is my latest one.
Yes pat, my first try on drawing a fox, I drew a marble one, theres one picture of my devinatart with three foxes, a silver, red and a marble.
Thank you whisper, I suggest looking at tutorials if you are having trouble drawing the fur or anything. That's what I did :3
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:41 am

These are awesome, justcurious! Are you creating these with a computer software program (if so, please share which one because I'd love to try a raccoon!!), or are you actually doing them by hand?
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm

DeweysMom wrote:These are awesome, justcurious! Are you creating these with a computer software program (if so, please share which one because I'd love to try a raccoon!!), or are you actually doing them by hand?

good idea, I would love to see one of a raccoon. not that I am big on tattoos, I thought of getting one of a raccoon on my ankle.
maybe another of a fox. all I need now is the time and money to do :lol:

just_curious

Postby just_curious » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Thank you DeweysMom! I use a Wacom tablet which connects to my computer. I use Paint Tool Sai but as it's insanely expensive and I ran out of my free trial, I can't save it as a file so I use my Drag and Click tool which takes a screenshot of my specific area. Looses some quality but its only noticable if you zoom in. I also have Krita which is free, and I use it for backrounds. So yes, I'm doing them by hand, not a mouse. but it's not on paper.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks for the info, just_curious! I figured you did it digitally, but it has the look of pastels (chalk) on matte paper. Really cool! One of these days, once I'm retired and actually have free time (yeah, none of that now! LOL), I'd love to give it a try. icon-smile

Pat, I'm not sure where the idea of tattoo entered into the conversation (maybe I'm missing something?? It's highly possible... :lol: ) I have a few small tattoos, but my next one is going to be something raccoon - either paw prints or ... I dunno. Haven't decided yet... My tattoos are on areas of my body not typically showing. My tats, they're very personal to me, and so only people close to me get to see them. I'm weird, yeah - I know. :icon-wink: :icon-wink:
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 pm

DeweysMom wrote:Pat, I'm not sure where the idea of tattoo entered into the conversation (maybe I'm missing something?? It's highly possible... :lol: ) I have a few small tattoos, but my next one is going to be something raccoon - either paw prints or ... I dunno. Haven't decided yet... My tattoos are on areas of my body not typically showing. My tats, they're very personal to me, and so only people close to me get to see them. I'm weird, yeah - I know. :icon-wink: :icon-wink:

guess when you asked "just-curious" about a raccoon, which I thought that to be a good idea. it reminded me of a raccoon tattoo that I thought of getting. sorry, didn't mean to throw the topic off. :red-face:

DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:55 am

sorry, didn't mean to throw the topic off.

Aw, no worries, Pat - you didn't. I just wasn't sure where the tattoo thing came into the conversation. Like I said, my brain doesn't function like it used to, so I figured I missed something. :lol: Happens more and more to me these days. I blame my mindless, tedious, boring job for a lot of it. Sometimes it's so mind-numbing I could scream! But it helps pay to keep all our critters, and so I keep on keepin' on...
Dana

pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:52 am

DeweysMom wrote:
sorry, didn't mean to throw the topic off.

Aw, no worries, Pat - you didn't. I just wasn't sure where the tattoo thing came into the conversation. Like I said, my brain doesn't function like it used to, so I figured I missed something. :lol: Happens more and more to me these days. I blame my mindless, tedious, boring job for a lot of it. Sometimes it's so mind-numbing I could scream! But it helps pay to keep all our critters, and so I keep on keepin' on...

oh believe me, I completely understand. we just get so darn overwhelmed and overworked.

Return to “Photos & Photography”