please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

My little family

For photos by members and discussion of photo and picture taking, gear etc. Mostly centered around taking photos of pets and animals.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

denisthemalice

My little family

Postby denisthemalice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Donny le chat

Chris and Charlotte (the girl on the top)

Marley the dog (at the office)

When I hired my secretaire, I forgot to tell her about the horse entering the office, it wasn't important for me and it wasn't related to the work task. So a couple days after she started, she called me, not panicking but on the edge, and she said: Denis, there is a horse inside the office... :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My little family

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:30 pm

LOL. Love the horse part, haha. That's too funny! Does the horse go to the bathroom outside?

Love your squirrel monkeys! They are smaller than I thought they were, but that's probably why they're called "squirrel" monkeys. Very cute. I don't often find primates cute-looking, but I like that species.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
denisthemalice

Postby denisthemalice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Ash wrote:LOL. Love the horse part, haha. That's too funny! Does the horse go to the bathroom outside?

Love your squirrel monkeys! They are smaller than I thought they were, but that's probably why they're called "squirrel" monkeys. Very cute. I don't often find primates cute-looking, but I like that species.

The squirrel monkeys on the first pic were not full grow, almost thought, but they are full grow in the kitchen photo. I think they called them squirrel monkeys cause they act in simular manners sometimes.

Marley the horse sometimes poos inside the office (yeah), and sometimes he goes where the bathromm are, wich is a rather small L shape corridor to reach the bathroom, and the first time he went I was worry cause I thought he will feel stuck and freak, but he didnt and still goes there to drink in the toilet... He have about 8 acres to go outside and run free.

I know, this is the most beautiful cat you ever saw in your life in this picture (yeah our kids are always more beautiful) he was a baby there, now he is full grow.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 pm

How messy are the squirrel monkeys?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
denisthemalice

Postby denisthemalice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Ash wrote:How messy are the squirrel monkeys?

When they eat inside the cage, they trow a lot of food out of the cage, this is the messy part. Other then this, not really messy, they have their toys wich they put around the house and I just put back in the toy box at the end of the day. Of course they are curious, specialy with anything new in the house, so they will come and inspect it. If they were bigger primates they would be able to open drawers and doors, and you dont want a monkey in the fridge.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 pm

:lol: lol. Yeah, no monkeys in the fridge. :mrgreen:

Thanks. Very interesting. They're such cute little guys. :)
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Omg. The horse in the office made me lol. :lol:
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
micky36

Postby micky36 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:17 am

Wow horse in house.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:19 pm

love all the pictures, but the horse in the house is a classic. funny and cute.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
denisthemalice

Postby denisthemalice » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:07 pm

micky36 wrote:Wow horse in house.

pat wrote:love all the pictures, but the horse in the house is a classic. funny and cute.

Actualy it's the office, not my home icon-smile

Return to “Photos & Photography”