Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Bad Primate Breeders?

Monkeys, lemurs, bushbabies, Any Type or Size of Primate

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Peacefulward

Bad Primate Breeders?

Postby Peacefulward » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 am

When you look at any site or FB group selling exotic animals, you're guaranteed to see one of these guys selling their baby marmosets:

The Monkey Whisperer
Poggi's Animal House

I've heard neither are respected or known as good breeders in the primate community, their monkeys are overpriced and misrepresented, and sold to pretty much anyone.

Do any of you here have experience with them?
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
TurkRoach

Re: Bad Primate Breeders?

Postby TurkRoach » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 pm

I am not experiences with them but I gotta say that they are the loudest marmoset sellers I ever saw.
naja-naja

Postby naja-naja » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't know about Poggi, I've seen his site and he has multiple other exotics, including a leopard, that all seem well taken care of.

The breeder i've heard most good things aboout is Omar Villareal, out of TX
1.5 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.3 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 am

Poggi takes good care of his animals, he just sells his monkeys to uneducated people and lies about them to get people to buy them; saying stuff like "marmosets are great with kids", calling them finger monkeys, saying you can keep them in ferret cages, etc.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).

Return to “PRIMATES”