PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Marmoset monkey owners in WA Washington State?

Monkeys, lemurs, bushbabies, Any Type or Size of Primate

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

RobertStevenson

Marmoset monkey owners in WA Washington State?

Postby RobertStevenson » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello, first post on this forum for me! I am the proud friend of an 8 year old male common marmoset living near Seattle, WA. I am wondering if anyone else around here has a marmoset, male or female. I would love to get in touch with you and share experiences and hopefully slowly introduce our little friends to each other. Rafiki is very affectionate once he becomes familiar with someone, and he has had free reign in our 5000 sq ft house and 2 acre tree/bush packed yard since he developed the balls to venture out on his own. He goes everywhere with me, and has never stopped learning new things and teaching me new things.

If you are close by, or are able to refer me to someone close by, I would be forever grateful. I am a 22 year old male recently out of the University of Washington. I have lived here in Kitsap County all my life. Pictures of Rafiki and/or I available upon request.

Thank you kindly,
Robert
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Marmoset monkey owners in WA Washington State?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 pm

We don't get a lot of primate people here but hope you'll stick around and help change that. Try the primate groups on Yahoo groups.

I don't have a monkey but I was from the same county growing up :)
kaylalk

Postby kaylalk » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:49 pm

I wanted a marmoset so badly before!

You should post some photos :)
amyers

Postby amyers » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Please tell us everything you can about your monkey! I just love marmosets and tamarins :)
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
Delight

Postby Delight » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

You probably won't find a lot of primate owners in Washington state as they've been banned in the state of Washington since 07' so the only people that have any primates in the state are those who had them grandfathered in. I'm located in Port Angeles, I would LOVE to meet your little rafiki! I used to own a bushbaby but I rehomed him out of state once the ban hit in 07' because he needed a girlfriend and I would never be able to provide one for him since it would be illegal for anymore to enter the state.
Aprilxcee

Postby Aprilxcee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 am

Do u still have your Marmoset ??? I am inlove with them and have been trying to get one for sooo long but its impossible here ): I would LOVE to play with yours , legit id cry , i'm 21 and live near Seattle !

Return to “PRIMATES”