NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

Christmas Goats

muntjac, giraffe, bison, gazelles, ect

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Michael

Christmas Goats

Postby Michael » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 pm

I raise fainting goats and pygmy goats ant leave them together year round. I have never had goats have kids this late in the year....went out yesterday to feed and found two baby goats waiting for me. I have had goats longer than any other of the animals here. My nannies usually dont breed until his month or next and now they are droping kids. Never had Christmas goats before just Easter Goats...lol will post some pics soon.
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:02 pm

wow, how did you get away with no kids in the winter? Pygmies supposedly breed any time of year? Maybe they finally got in sync with the inconvenient :lol: Baby goats are the cutest baby animal.

Please post pics of the fainters, I have been looking for a doe kid that I can bottle raise. Have you ever tested for CAE or CL?

Return to “Ruminants- cattle, goats, sheep, deer, and antelope”