https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Tick repellent for young fawn?

muntjac, giraffe, bison, gazelles, ect

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

malane3

Tick repellent for young fawn?

Postby malane3 » Sat May 16, 2009 11:25 pm

I have an orphaned whitetail fawn about 5 weeks old. She was found alone on the side of the interstate. She's doing great and eating well but she has a lot of ticks.
What should I use to keep them off her? She's not too fond of the whole being still while I pick them off idea. Lol. Would Frontline be ok?
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 am

look up what is safe for goats, anything safe for goats is ok for deer. The only thing I could find is permethrin. I would spray each tick with permethrin spray made for puppy/kitten. Im not sure how the frontline would affect the fawn but i have heard people use it on goats with no ill affect. i have used revolution on goats with no problem but its not great for ticks. A call with this question to a large animal vet may help you emensely. Tell them its for a goat not a deer ;)
malane3

Postby malane3 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

Ok. Thank you! :D

Return to “Ruminants- cattle, goats, sheep, deer, and antelope”