PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Pics of Fuzzy

muntjac, giraffe, bison, gazelles, ect

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

zillahkatz

Pics of Fuzzy

Postby zillahkatz » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Here are some pics of the Fuzz. Any thoughts on what breed he is? Saanan? Alpine? Freakishly large cross??? He's about 200 lbs.

Stacey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:40 pm

if he is just dirty from playing outside Id say saanan, if he has gold highlights Id say saanan cross but about impossible to say for sure, could be an alpine, they come in almost any color. Unless show quality they pretty much have the same body style. He definately is a big guy.
zillahkatz

Postby zillahkatz » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:11 am

He is actually sort of an off-white creamy color. My thought he was probably a cross. He is NOT show quality!!! But he's very, very sweet. Thanks for the reply!
Stacey
zillahkatz

Postby zillahkatz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

We had a Harvest Festival yesterday at the store where I work. I did a little demo/ lecture on keeping chickens and other outside animals so I brought Fuzzy and one of my chickens. One of the farmers that was there raises Saanens and said he was definitely Saanen. She said they have been working on breeding sable colored Saanes and she also said that Saanens bred in the same area often have weird off white colors. Interesting, I thought.
She also complemented him on being so sweet, being in good flesh and generally looking so happy and healthy, YEAH. I've worked hard at getting him well nourished and healthy,
He also got to drink a little beer at the festival - which makes all goats happy! :D

Return to “Ruminants- cattle, goats, sheep, deer, and antelope”