NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

Hi there!

muntjac, giraffe, bison, gazelles, ect

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ali_1010

Hi there!

Postby Ali_1010 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi, my name's Ali! :) I'm in FFA and this year my project is a steer. He's the biggest of our little "herd" right now at 808 lbs, our fair's in June so i'm guessing him to be about 1500-1550lbs at fair. He's a bit bull-like in the way that he charges and tries to flip people, he can be a real hassle at times. XD I've been working with him since August but once I got him home BAM he went nuts. Kind of saddening when my friends with steer projects have cute little puppy dog steers. :P But, he's my baby and I love him so I can't really help it, just working on becoming more dominant myself and desensitizing him to as much as possible so I don't get dragged in the show ring. He's a Shorthorn/Maine Anjou cross, with a bit of herford (sp?) somewhere in there.

(I know the halter's on wrong, it was my retarded "homemade" rope halter)

Lasergrl

Re: Hi there!

Postby Lasergrl » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

I actually like it when the non pet animals are jerks :lol: makes it easier in the fall to send them off!!
Ali_1010

Re: Hi there!

Postby Ali_1010 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I know right?! But I get rid of him in June, so eight more months with the little jerk wad. >.>

Return to “Ruminants- cattle, goats, sheep, deer, and antelope”