please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Shameless Self Promotion

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Foxylady23

Shameless Self Promotion

Postby Foxylady23 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:03 am

Hi everybody!!!! I'm so excited to say that my artwork is now being featured on CRITTER LOVE.com!! Tons of people are loving it and asking for customs (a good Christmas present for me)! If anybody would like or know someone who would love a HAND DRAWN picture of their fluffy little boy or girl, multiple babies, or whatever you want, including stock art (though they are all originals and only one is sold to each customer, NO COPIES!) contact Peggy at Critter love via her Facebook or website, though it seems that her Facebook is the more active! Thanks for the kind words others on this site have said about my previous art I posted. I'd love to see everyone get a artist rendition of their favorite pet for the holiday! Right now I'm mostly doing sugar gliders, but ask Critter Love if you'd like something else. I'm sorry, but for business reasons, my name is not being posted nor my contact information. If you want a work done just for you, contact Critter Love and she'll get to me quickly. Thanks, guys!

Return to “MARSUPIALS”