PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New Babies!

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxylady23

New Babies!

Postby Foxylady23 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

So its official! I have two perfect little bundles of joy heading my way when they are fully grown! I am a little nervous but overall excited and overwhelmed. I've been researching and falling more and more in love with sugar gliders every day for a good two or three years now. And now we finally decided it was time to add a few new loving additions into our growing family. I'm trying to think of names and well, I'm just so excited that they're officially mine that I couldn't help but post among fellow enthusiasts! I'll make sure to post pictures if you all would like (the breeder has promised to send them to me throughout their time with her) and of course when I get them. I've seen their baby pictures and they're absolutely gorgeous. One male with two spots and the back of his head (ring tail mosaic) and one little girl (light marking mosaic) with the cutest markings I've ever seen. Any help with names? I was thinking Cashew for the male and Peanut for the female but I always like options :) Thank you guys for all your help in me researching and learning all about these wonderful creatures and expect A LOT more questioning from me XD I have a feeling I'm going to be a nervous mommy!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Babies!

Postby Ash » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Congratulations! I can't wait until the babies are ready and you can pick them up. :) I think the names you have are very cute. We will want to see pictures too, so be sure to have your camera ready!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Foxylady23

Postby Foxylady23 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:12 pm

I sure will! Another option is Ash and Willow but since the boy has "snake bites" I wanted to do something snake like. My family is telling me no on that idea so I wanted to sneak it in xD lol his original name is Vyper which is awesome but was a no go lol
Foxylady23

Postby Foxylady23 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Okay so somehow I wound up getting a third baby! But that's okay I love him to death :) I just got him yesterday and at first he seemed kinda crabby but as soon as I put my hand on the pouch he stopped. I carried him home in the pouch and when we got home I realized he must have stepped in something so I grabbed him and cleaned his foot, the whole while he chirped but crabbed when I moved to clean another part! Lol then we did a really quick tent time (five minutes or so) which I decided was probably to much stress, so I put him in the cage and he chirped until he fell asleep xD he played all night long in the cage but didn't make any noise except a little bit of chirping when he ate some yogurt (he seems to really love it). Today I took him out to make sure he wasn't over grooming (he seems to do it quiet a lot but he isn't pulling fur or anything) and let him run around on me while I have him treats. He was really adventurous and climbed right into the bonding pouch :) so now he's just sitting in my pouch eating a mealie :) his name is clover and he's wonderful :) I can't figure out how to put pictures on tho :(

Return to “MARSUPIALS”