PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Website Done

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Luxe

Re: Website Done

Postby Luxe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 am

Ash wrote:I really like it, and you have so much good info there. Maybe you could add a fun section that details your experience with your opossums over the years? Like, start with Ozzy. It could kind of be like "journal entries" of cute stories, like a blog. I'll bet a lot of people would absolutely love reading that sort of stuff. You could call it something like "My Adventure," lol. The cute little stories really attracts people to animal sites. ;)

Yeh, I suppose, though most of my daily online activities revolves around browsing Facebook or researching.
"You are forever responsible for what you have tamed."
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:31 am

I mean little short stories about Ozzy and updates on him. Like, for example... "Ozzy is warming up to me slowly and today I was touched to find him sleeping on my feet..." Something like that except in a few paragraphs.

But either way, I think the website is great. It doesn't need anything more, but just thought I'd put in a suggestion. ;) I will definitely recommend it to people who are interested in opossums.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Luxe

Postby Luxe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks! :)
"You are forever responsible for what you have tamed."
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:18 pm

How is Ozzy adjusting? Haven't heard about him in a while. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “MARSUPIALS”