ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

hello meet little man my va oposum

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

loggerchain

hello meet little man my va oposum

Postby loggerchain » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 am

To start i live in arkansas and it is legal to have one here u are allowed to have up to 6 if kept in seperate cages. A momma got ran over a couple months ago and we had 8 babies running around our house. Well i fed them and made sure they were gonna live. They were all in the 5 to 7 inch long range and fully coverd with hair so were old enough to venture out on there own. I decided to keep a male that had takin a perticular liking to me. Ill get pics up as soon as i can. Id like to hear from other owners.
loggerchain

Re: hello meet little man my va oposum

Postby loggerchain » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 pm

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Cute. Love possums.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 pm

VA possums are so underrated as pets. I think they are one of the neatest overlooked species out there. You're a good soul to take them in. Your little man is super cute!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

D'aww. He's adorable. :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Chipmom

Postby Chipmom » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Oh how cute! Are they cuddly? I always thought they were cute.
I am glad you saved the babies. When I was a kid someone gave me a baby possum but I couldn't keep it my parents took to a rehabber I was sad I'm glad you got to keep yours!
loggerchain

Postby loggerchain » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Chipmom wrote:Oh how cute! Are they cuddly? I always thought they were cute.
I am glad you saved the babies. When I was a kid someone gave me a baby possum but I couldn't keep it my parents took to a rehabber I was sad I'm glad you got to keep yours!

He is quit cuddley if he hasnt been handled alot he can get kinda restless at times because when there up the like to roam around
TexasYankee

Postby TexasYankee » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm so jealous. It looks like Arkansas, Nebraska, and Delaware have the best exotic pet laws in the country from what I've seen. Of those, Arkansas seems like the best place to live, but that's only practical if I could find a way to be self-employed, since I'd be unlikely to to find a job in my field in Arkansas. So instead, I plan to stay in Texas and bang my head against disinterested legislators.

Return to “MARSUPIALS”