ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

STO questions

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Critter

STO questions

Postby Critter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 am

hey pals im the proud parent to a really cute short tailed opossum his name is Mako.

I have a few questions i cant find too many answers for

1) what portion of treats should i feed him? Are there any fruits he cant have

2) what should the consistancy of there poop be like

3) best way to keep there odor at bay, i noticed after last night his poop was runnier than it was the day before and the room has a big ammonia smell even after wiping the cage with vinegar

4)best ways to tame him? He's a.little shy still.

All in all I'm just looking for a community to reach out too with these questions and also to show off my boy.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: STO questions

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

The Cincinnati Zoo feeds their STOs "Nebraska Feline Diet (NFD), mealworms, crickets, banana." So I would assume then that banana is a good fruit for them to eat.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Critter

Re: STO questions

Postby Critter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Thanks! Hes on the high grade ferret food i can look into switching him to cat food.
Bananas will be a good addition i started him with crickets today ill give him more tonight.

Return to “MARSUPIALS”