https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

STO questions

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Critter

STO questions

Postby Critter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 am

hey pals im the proud parent to a really cute short tailed opossum his name is Mako.

I have a few questions i cant find too many answers for

1) what portion of treats should i feed him? Are there any fruits he cant have

2) what should the consistancy of there poop be like

3) best way to keep there odor at bay, i noticed after last night his poop was runnier than it was the day before and the room has a big ammonia smell even after wiping the cage with vinegar

4)best ways to tame him? He's a.little shy still.

All in all I'm just looking for a community to reach out too with these questions and also to show off my boy.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: STO questions

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

The Cincinnati Zoo feeds their STOs "Nebraska Feline Diet (NFD), mealworms, crickets, banana." So I would assume then that banana is a good fruit for them to eat.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
Critter

Re: STO questions

Postby Critter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Thanks! Hes on the high grade ferret food i can look into switching him to cat food.
Bananas will be a good addition i started him with crickets today ill give him more tonight.

Return to “MARSUPIALS”