PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Sugar gliders

Wallabies, kangaroos, Sugar Gliders, Possums, Quolls, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Anastasiamarei

Sugar gliders

Postby Anastasiamarei » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm

So,

I haven't found a single post about sugar gliders -I may be blind, bare with me. Mind you, I live all the way up in Michigan, and cannot find a single breeder. How can that be? In Indiana -south of me- there are hundreds, but I simply cannot find a way out there. Any suggestions? I've done my homework, I know what to expect. (That, and my roommate has a beautiful little female one who's very spirited.) Any help would be wonderful! Thanks guys,

-Sara D.
Taj's mom

Re: Sugar gliders

Postby Taj's mom » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 am

If you look on hoobly, there are a ton of breeders and people who are rehoming them, you should be able to find what you're looking for. :) They're wonderful little animals, that's for sure, and I love their different personalities and colorations.
BB

Postby BB » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 pm

If you look into the Marsupial section and scroll down you'll find them there.....
Anastasiamarei

Postby Anastasiamarei » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 pm

<.< You know, I figured I was missing something. I don't know if I trust hoobly, just because I looked there for months and months, tried various numbers and they were ALWAYS frauds. =/
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Sarajeku on here has some and she's posted about them in the marsupial section. They're really cute little animals.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Yep. I have 3 neutered boys. They're 4 years old. They'll be 5 in Feb-March (ish).
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 am

Sorry for the really short reply last night. I'd been on the road 6 hours with both dogs (with my tiny 8 week old puppy hogging the front seat) in my mini cooper. I was ready to sleep.

Anyway, here's the most recent topic, it's pretty old, so feel free to start your own:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8729

It sounds like you're looking for suggies. Particular color? Male or female?

Return to “MARSUPIALS”