ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

mini pig from Mt Hope

Warthogs, razorbacks, Potbellies, Bearded pigs, Any breed or species of Pigs, hogs, boars

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

dragon_lady

mini pig from Mt Hope

Postby dragon_lady » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Does anyone know anything about the red mini pig that sold at Mt Hope? Just wondering if there was any background on her. cindy
Lasergrl

Re: mini pig from Mt Hope

Postby Lasergrl » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Did you buy her?

I didnt even see her. I dont take much interest in the baby pigs in the warm room, unless there is pics of the parents on the crate. Just too big of a chance its from giant parents.

I did buy this guy. He is a 2 year old juliani. A bottlefed named monte. He is smaller then my 1 year old male, and he is small.

I sold a male piglet, and my breeder male but met people in the parking lot. They are way to nice to send to auction. Someone drove from north carolina for my breeder boar.
dragon_lady

Re: mini pig from Mt Hope

Postby dragon_lady » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes I got her. She is red, about 2.5 guinea pigs long and about 7 lbs maybe. Long nose and supposed to be 8 months old. Was there thursday night, and I knew then I was in trouble. ( be both have the same color hair).

Return to “PIGS - Domestic and wild”