PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Strange breed

Fresh, Salt, & Pond fish. Aquatic inverts, jelly fish, shrimp, octopus, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

BB

Strange breed

Postby BB » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

It is a while now since I've finished my fish pond, unfortunately I introduced a native (rainbows) in it since I got a lily. Eggs must have been on it. anyway the plants finally established and I've got a variety of fish in it. Gold fish, Mollies, Guppies, Gouramis, a fighter fish, silver shark, flying fox, one bristle nose and some Platies.
Since the rainbows have grown I've got myself a little fish tank to grow all the baby fish(mainly Mollies) before they get eaten. (Meaning if I see a little one in the pond I get it out into the tank and when they are bigger I let them go in the pond again)
Anyway, I've caught two little baby fish from the pond and I haven't seen a fish like those before. As they grow they look like a mix between some native, a guppy and a mouth of a molly but they are very bland in colour with some stripes showing along the body.
I think Mollies and Guppies can interbreed, being live bearers but surely not anything else?
I guess I let those little fellows grow up in my tank and wait in what they will develop. :?:
suki'smom

Postby suki'smom » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

When they grow up you should post some pics of them.
~Mariah~
http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com
Currently taking orders for 2012 silver fox kits
BB

Postby BB » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 pm

They turned out to be colourless Mollies...
The other two are yellow and black with speckles.

Return to “Fish and Aquaria - Aquatic inverts”