https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

what a guts

Fresh, Salt, & Pond fish. Aquatic inverts, jelly fish, shrimp, octopus, etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

BB

what a guts

Postby BB » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:02 am

Every year we save some of the native fish which are trapped in the puddles after the wet season. I dug in a tinnie which is my native pond. Amongst the rainbows gudgeons glassfish and so on I also got some Platies, which as usual breed like no tomorrow.Recently when it started to get warm (warm is an understatement - freakin hot!) The number of platies and other small fish seem to diminish.... and one day I found the culprit!! I've must have caught a little sleepy cod last year and put it in there....needless to say not so small anymore....
I managed to catch it, and we let it go at a nature park nearby... lucky it put on a little weight because food won't be that readily available any more :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
suki'smom

Postby suki'smom » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Yay, you saved the little fishies. I'm sure the ones that are left are thanking you. :D
~Mariah~
http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com
Currently taking orders for 2012 silver fox kits
Cellardoor

Postby Cellardoor » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm

sneaky bugger! glad you got a hold of him before he cleaned you out!

-Hutch-
BB

Postby BB » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am

Yes, I'm glad he's gone to a proper environment for him... :lol:
Funny enough I put 5 new sword tails in that pond - and they are all gone! :?:
I don't bother putting other fish than natives (rainbows and glass-fish) in there - it's getting to darn expensive otherwise.
I've also netted a few of my big rainbows out of my 4ft fish tank and put them in the tinnie.
I really want to stock the tank with tetra species again. I bought 5 red tetras to "test" my blue acaras(which are pretty big by now); two went missing but now all is good. If I get my plant situation right I'll get more plants for the little fish to hide.

Return to “Fish and Aquaria - Aquatic inverts”