Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Green Bottle Blue Tarantula

Tarantulas, Land Crabs, Insects, Scorpions, snails etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Green Bottle Blue Tarantula

Postby Ash » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 pm

I recently went to a reptile expo in search of a green bottle blue tarantula. We've been wanting a tarantula for a long time--ever since Barista passed away, RIP. We bought an extra terrarium months ago for it that we're going to decorate with geodes and a flapjack plant. :) The geodes and flapjack plant are a newer idea, so they haven't arrived yet. But hopefully they'll get here soon.

Anyways, we found what we were looking for, and we brought one home!

This particular species of tarantula is very beautiful, imo, with metallic-blue legs and a striped, orange abdomen. As they get older, their colors come in stronger so the little one we have right now isn't as vibrant as she (or he) will grow up to be. We're calling it a "she" for now since that's what we really hope she is, and we'll be able to tell from her molt. So we're waiting for that to happen.

Green bottle blue tarantulas spin crazy webs. So far we haven't seen our little one do much web, but supposedly the terrarium will be covered in webs.

This species is very handleable--a little speedy. But docile temperament.

We named her Nebula. Anyway, take a look. :)

NebulaTarantula01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Ana

Re: Green Bottle Blue Tarantula

Postby Ana » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:04 pm

She is gorgeous! Do you know if there's a more predominant gender that distributes? I got four P. Murinis years and years ago (orange baboon) in the hopes of getting a female - not a one. :/
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Congratulations. I have to look up flapjack plant though. Apologies to Nebula, the plant got my attention more than she did.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Congratulations. Neat looking critter.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Thank you. We like her a lot. I bought her some crickets today, so we'll see if she eats. :)

Ana, I don't know whether or not there is a sex more common.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “Invertebrates - insects, spiders, slugs, etc.”