https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

My big baby Ronin

Zebra, Horse, Onager , Donkey, Kiang, Quagga Anything in this family

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Missfit

My big baby Ronin

Postby Missfit » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

....Been meaning to post some pics of this big sweet lug. :icon-wink:
He's an 8yr old appaloosa stud that my fiancé and I have had for about a year and a half. He was skin and bones the first time I saw him, and being ridden to death by the skeezy "horse trader" he had ended up with. He and his other inmates didn't even have a paddock, they were spending their days tied to trees and hardly being fed. (I only regret that we couldn't bust all of them out of there) It took us the better part of a year to get him up to weight, but he's doing fantastic now and is our big baby. He's always more than happy to come and see you from the field (there is no "catching" with this guy, he will follow like a puppy if you step foot in his field), a perfect gentleman under saddle, gives great hugs, and is even learning to bow.
I thought it would be tough to find another horse that held a candle to my very first that I had when I was a kid, but Roni is truly one in a million.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heather
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My big baby Ronin

Postby Ash » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 pm

So glad you could get him out of that bad situation! I'm sure he's doing so much better now. He sounds like such a sweetheart.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Juska

Postby Juska » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:30 pm

He's gorgeous. I love his name, too! He looks like a very healthy guy now; he must be very happy to be with you :)
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am

Beautiful! I absolutely adore Appaloosas and he is just so handsome.
~RabbleFox
AzureWolf

Postby AzureWolf » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 am

Those pics of him are amazing indeed. I been meaning to get some updated ones of him for here. Only have a phone though.
AzureWolf

Postby AzureWolf » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 am

The Misfit prince himself!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Equines - HORSES, DONKEYS, ZEBRAS”