PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

"Saddle Tramps" win first place in parade

Zebra, Horse, Onager , Donkey, Kiang, Quagga Anything in this family

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

zillahkatz

"Saddle Tramps" win first place in parade

Postby zillahkatz » Sun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Okay - this might sound silly, but our group of friends who ride as the Saddle Tramps, won first place in the Old West Days parade on Saturday.

We all dress up in old west dresses, hats, etc and dress the horses up too! We all dress and act very sassy (two of the horses had bras hanging off their bridles - mine was wearing a sort of tiara!) and basically have a great time. The idea is that there are 10 to 15 women riding and 1 to 3 men. We are the "tramps" - heeheehee :lol:

Mariah - wish you could come to Wyoming and ride with us - I think you'd love it.

I'll post pics soon!! :D

Stacey
astargirl22

Postby astargirl22 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 am

thats great!! sounds like you had a lot of fun, it sounds fun!! cant wait to see pics! :D
~PROUD PARENT OF A SPOILED LITTLE SWIFT FOX NAMED BELLA AND A HANDSOME CHILL MARBLE FOX NAMED BARRETT~
suki'smom

Postby suki'smom » Mon May 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Awww that sounds like sooo much fun! Though I don't think Rusty would appreciate a bra hanging from his bridle :lol:

I will definitely have to make plans to come visit you guys! Maybe next summer? I can't this summer because I don't have a horse trailer yet and I've already made plan to go to Florida to get a couple armadillos and possums.

Also Rusty need a bit more work before I'd be able to ride him in a parade :D

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had a blast!
~Mariah~
http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com
Currently taking orders for 2012 silver fox kits
zillahkatz

Postby zillahkatz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 am

I still have to post pics!! Thanks for the messages. Haven't been on in awhile - lots of things...
It's summer in a tourist town (busy!), we have a long winter and try to pack eveything into it (busy!), no internet access from home for awhile (ugh) - oh yeah and Siony the fox got hurt/ vet visit/ stitches/ etc - he's FINE now! A long story I'll chronicle soon.

OH - The Saddle Tramps got second in the 4th of July Parade! Usually all the prizes go to the super patriot entries - we were psyched! My horse wore a partial dress and a tiara. I can't make this crap up!!!
:D Stacey

Return to “Equines - HORSES, DONKEYS, ZEBRAS”