ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Discrimination and worse?

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TheGamer675

Re: Discrimination and worse?

Postby TheGamer675 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

Not only fox owners but also fox lovers.

I don't own a fox but I Iike foxes and people discriminate to me ALOT!
Kwandrsn

Postby Kwandrsn » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 am

I have gotten some flak by people when I mention I'm getting one in May. I just throw some facts at them and ignore them
Kevin Anderson
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:01 pm

This is a very helpful thread. I don't currently have a fox, but I've seen so many people discriminate against almost any kind of animal. People even are rude about us have poodle mixes for our allergies, calling them expensive mutts that shouldn't be bred. It really hurt because I love my dogs so much and he is the sweetest, cutest, fluffiest little guy. I've also heard people say things like they are facts, such as, "dogs are pets, but, you know, things like snakes aren't." We have two snakes right now and they are awesome. Both are Corn Snakes, which are mostly domesticated (changes in genetics that lead to changes in appearance and behavior). They just don't realize. They like to have catagories for animals, either wild or domestic, they don't like to have a mix of the two.

Anyways, I help share lost and found pets online to help them get reunited and at one point a fox was missing. Most people were understanding, but still, one person didn't understand how much the fox and owner are bonded and how a domestic fox doesn't belong running around in the wild. I just kindly explained that it was a pet and had been bred as a pet.

Same with a missing wolf-dog I shared. People told me to remove the wolf-dog and just say husky because people would want to shoot it otherwise. It looked exactly like a wolf, so I don't think the title would change how people reacted, but I just kindly explained that that is what it was, a wolf mixed with a domestic dog, and that telling people that would help them realize it wasn't a dangerous wild animal but someones missing pet.

Explaining things in a logical, easy to understand, and patient way seems to help people be more open to things. But there will always be those who are just too stubborn.

Return to “FOXES”